Social Media Manager
San Francisco /
Avalanche is an open-source platform for launching decentralized finance applications and enterprise blockchain deployments in one interoperable, highly scalable ecosystem. Developers who build on Avalanche can easily create powerful, reliable, and secure applications and custom blockchain networks with complex rulesets or build on existing private or public subnets.
ABOUT AVA LABS
Ava Labs makes it simple to launch finance applications using blockchain technology–with highly scalable and efficient networks, customizable public and private blockchains, the capability to create any digital asset, and more. We are empowering people to build an open, simple, and democratic internet of finance that enables the world to have a more prosperous future.
Ava Labs was founded by Cornell computer scientists who brought on talent from Wall Street to execute their vision. The company has received funding from Andreessen Horowitz, Initialized Capital, and Polychain Capital, with angel investments from Balaji Srinivasan and Naval Ravikant.
Ava Labs is looking for someone who is passionate about establishing and growing a global brand within leading social channels. This person has experience in social media marketing, channel management, content creation, prioritization, and time management. This role needs a result-driven individual who can build workflows to consistently design, build, and execute marketing campaigns.
The Social Media Manager is an essential member of the Ava Labs who will help position Avalanche as the go-to blockchain platform for all financial products, services, and other decentralized applications.
What you will do
- Create brief, engaging content and copy across major social channels (e.g., Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn) for Ava Labs, Avalanche, and other Ava Labs’ brands (in stealth)Work closely with the Digital Marketing team to ensure that the organic social strategy aligns with active paid campaigns as well as other channels’ campaigns
- Report on social insights and media analytics to internal teams on a regular basis to inform business decisions to maximize growth and user acquisition
- Manage and run multiple social campaigns within broader co-marketing efforts, while staying within schedule and budget and achieving high-quality output
- Implement leading social martech solutions to maximize the impact of campaigns
- Work with the Design team to create on-brand, visually appealing graphics that complement social copy and broader strategy
- Actively monitor and engage across multiple channels to drive audience growth and ongoing conversations
- Develop and implement innovative social tactics to create more brand awareness and ultimately achieve business objectives
What you will bring
- 1-3 years experience in social media marketing
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Proven track record with managing social media pages for high-growth brands
- Strong understanding of digital and traditional advertising strategies
- Strong understanding of the leading strategies of social media, as well as how to leverage social channels for experimentation
- Experience as an active contributor to social communities
- You’re able to assume multiple personalities and brand voices when executing social strategies–there are many brands at Ava Labs and being nimble is a must!
- You’re highly attentive to detail and are the first to notice typos, grammatical errors, and other non-obvious errors.
- Required: Highly passionate about blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies
- Required: Advanced knowledge of Buffer, Sprout Social, project management tools, major social channels (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn), social analytics