Community Manager India
This role can work anywhere in India.
Avalanche is an open-source platform for launching decentralized finance applications and enterprise blockchain deployments in one interoperable, highly scalable ecosystem. Developers who build on Avalanche can easily create powerful, reliable, and secure applications and custom blockchain networks with complex rulesets or build on existing private or public subnets.
ABOUT AVA LABS
Ava Labs makes it simple to launch finance applications using blockchain technology–with highly scalable and efficient networks, customizable public and private blockchains, the capability to create any digital asset, and more. We are empowering people to build an open, simple, and democratic internet of finance that enables the world to have a more prosperous future.
Ava Labs was founded by Cornell computer scientists who brought on talent from Wall Street to execute their vision. The company has received funding from Andreessen Horowitz, Initialized Capital, and Polychain Capital, with angel investments from Balaji Srinivasan and Naval Ravikant.
Avalanche’s India Community Manager role will establish Avalanche as a leading platform for all DeFi and institutional finance products in India.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Develop a network of key partners in the region to push marketing strategies
- Become a thought leader in India and provide engaging content in a variety of forms, such as text, image, and video, for social media accounts
- Leverage your knowledge of the region and help establish marketing strategies in India
- Host Avalanche events and meetups to build brand awareness and community engagement
- Discover new business leads and products to deploy on Avalanche
- Stay informed on trends in your region
WHAT WILL YOU BRING
- Proven work experience as a community manager
- Native in Hindi and conversational or fluent in English
- Familiarity with blockchain and financial services
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics, and to utilize those metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills
- Hands-on experience with brand management through social media