VP of Product (Remote)
We see a future where all banks will need to support digital assets and provide meaningful API capabilities to tech-savvy customers. Avanti is already a chartered bank, and we are building toward our launch as a US dollar clearing bank that provides custody services for bitcoin and other digital assets. Our flagship product will be a bank-issued digital dollar, allowing for faster, cheaper, and programmable U.S. dollar transactions. Our founders have deep experience in both bitcoin and traditional financial services. If you expect more from existing banks, join our team and help build a better one, from the ground up.
We are looking for a VP of Product to help lead Avanti's product strategy to launch and beyond. This critical role will oversee a product team and lead collaboratively across departments to build best-in-class banking products and services. This is a senior leadership role reporting to the company's Chief Operating Officer.
- Strategy and vision: Work with the Chief Operating Officer and other executive stakeholders to set the product vision for Avanti and evangelize this vision across the company
- Discovery: Engage closely with our customers, user data, Design, Engineering, and Business Development teams to discover elegant solutions to challenging user and business problems
- Delivery: Drive the product life-cycle through delivery, using influence instead of authority to work through peers, stakeholders, and executives to ship a high quality product
- Management: Build, lead, manage and inspire a team of product managers building next generation digital banking and crypto products
- Culture: Build and maintain a Product culture at Avanti that empowers employees and prioritizes the customer
- Senior-level product experience at a successful tech, fintech or digital asset company
- Successful experience managing a product team across multiple products and business lines
- Demonstrated execution in delivering innovative solutions for customers and the business
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgment to assess risks, and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, narrative
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship
- A love for your customers, and for finding solutions that work for them and the business
- Passion for working in early-stage (and fast-growing) environments
- Bonus points for experience with banking or bitcoin-related products and services