Customer Experience Specialist
Headquarter Operations /
Who we are...
AvantStay delivers exceptional, unique stays for group travelers. The company has built a tech-enabled millennial hospitality brand to be the new standard for group experience. We are venture funded and growing rapidly in the explosive $100+ billion dollar STR industry.
What we are looking for...
A Customer Experience Specialist who delivers a first-class experience to all current and future guests. As both the first point of contact and our brand ambassador, you’ll be leading our mission to create a new standard for short-term rentals. As a Customer Experience Specialist, you’ll support guests from the moment they inquire about one of our properties to the end of their stay. Additionally, you’ll work closely with our field operators to maintain and deliver on property expectations. We have streamlined the most consistent + tech-driven experience in the short-term rental market, and you will help deliver an equally innovative guest management service.
What you'll do...
- Respond to guest messages promptly and personally, with the goal of establishing an open, welcoming relationship.
- Support field operation teams in maintaining a consistent guest experience.
- Keep relevant systems updated with customer information and property details.
- Provide knowledgeable and accurate information regarding AvantStay properties and policies.
- Understand who our guests are and what brought them to AvantStay.
- Attend weekly meetings and provide succinct, organized updates.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with field operators and local vendors.
- Provide the highest level of customer support and concierge services to all current and future guests.
What you'll bring...
- Customer service and/or concierge experience required.
- Background in real estate and/or short-term rentals preferred.
- Positive, enthusiastic and passionate about the home sharing economy.
- Ability to understand and convey both business issues and technical concepts.
- Reliable, with a strong understanding of team dynamics.
- Capable of quickly learning new software systems.
- Strong communication skills and close attention to detail.
- Demonstrate a high-level of understanding regarding short-term rental and hospitality industries.
- Keep up with industry trends and local regulatory environments.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends regularly.
- Must live in the United States.
- $15+/hour DOE
- Ability to work remotely or from home
- Discount stays at AvantStay properties
When you join AvantStay…
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside an experienced and dynamic team, transforming the way people travel and vacation. Your place within the colossal travel and real estate industries will leave you with a wealth of opportunities to feel both challenged to innovate and rewarded for your efforts. Of course, we will offer you pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. AvantStay is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at AvantStay.
Perks and Benefits
Equal Employment Opportunity...
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.