Regional Area Manager
Headquarter Operations /
Who we are...
AvantStay delivers exceptional, unique stays for group travelers. The company has built a tech-enabled millennial hospitality brand to be the new standard for group experience. We are venture funded and growing rapidly in the explosive $100+ billion dollar STR industry.
What we are looking for…
Our Regional Area Manager will oversee multiple AvantStay markets and their designated Field Operations teams including both full time employees and vendors. The ideal candidate will be an inspirational and real leader that can communicate with all levels of personnel both inside and outside the organization. Prior experience in the STR industry is nice to have but not required. However, remote team management experience is necessary for success. This role requires strong attention to detail, flexibility, creative problem solving, and an extreme focus on guest experience. You must be passionate about building teams and holding people accountable. You also thrive in creating reliable processes on top of perfecting execution based off of data driven decision making.
What You'll Do...
- A self-starter with a positive attitude, who has the ability to remotely manage various teams and projects
- Periodically visit their markets and oversee new onboarding as needed
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment with empowerment to make decisions that enhance the team and overall guest experience
- Ensure their teams and markets are performing at the highest standards with a focus on guest scores and feedback
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Review/audit property administrative and maintenance areas to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures
- Resolve resident relation issues when needed.
- Prepare and conduct meetings as necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What You'll Bring...
- 4+ years managerial experience in remote management with short term rental management experience being a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Expert level Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills, people management experience, and high level organizational skills
- Willingness and availability to work some weekends and travel frequently
- Experience writing SOPs
- Legal right to work in the United States.
When You Join AvantStay...
- You’ll be doing work that matters alongside an experienced and dynamic team, transforming the way people travel and vacation. Your place within the colossal travel and real estate industries will leave you with a wealth of opportunities to feel both challenged to innovate and rewarded for your efforts. Of course, we will offer you pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. AvantStay is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at AvantStay.
Perks & Benefits...
- Salary: $80,000-$95,000
- Benefits and Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Team bonding and off-site events
- Complimentary and discount stays at AvantStay properties
Equal Employment Always...
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.