Analyst: General Application (Full-time) 2018 Spring
Avascent is seeking candidates with strong academic performance, proven research and analytical skills, and an interest in business (Fortune 500 companies, private equity, mergers and acquisitions) and government-driven markets (defense, aerospace, technology). Open to relevant majors, including Economics, Business, Engineering, Political Science, Finance, Government, History, and International Relations.
- Brings a rigorous, analytical perspective to client business problems
- Engages in a wide variety of projects (growth strategy, market assessment, due diligence, and contract, budget, and financial analyses)
- Loves to learn from peers, managers, and formal training classes
- Takes ownership on projects
- Builds strong relationships with colleagues and project teams
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- Excellence in academics
- Relevant work experience is advantageous but not required
Avascent is the leading strategy and management consulting firm serving Fortune 500 companies in aerospace, defense, and technology. We pair together 30 years of experience in the industry with the critical curiosity of recent graduates in order to advise C-suite-level executives on high-level strategy decisions. With 100+ employees headquartered in downtown Washington, DC, as well as offices in London, Paris, and Ottawa, Avascent provides in-depth research, analysis, and strategy for global leaders in aerospace, defense, and technology. Avascent consulting engagements and Avascent Analytics products provide insight on everything from international market expansion to future warfare systems to industry-shaping mergers and acquisitions to billion-dollar strategic investments.