Event Project Manager
Aventri is eagerly seeking a new Event Project Manager to manage and execute the plan for each client event to be serviced by the Project Management team, maintain the timeline for pre, onsite, and post event tasks, and manage equipment, software, and staff deployments according to client needs. YOU will play a key role in managing resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to the plan. The Event Project Manager will be the main client contact and will also work in coordination with the Account Director to ensure the client receives the highest quality of service.
What We Have For You:
- Review, manage, and execute project planning from beginning to end
- Assist in the development of project plans and associated communication documents
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Liaise with project stakeholders and clients on an ongoing basis.
- Assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and make appropriate recommendations if necessary during project cycle
- Track project milestones and deliverables using ASANA and Azure Dev Ops
- Develop and deliver progress reports
- Participate in the project post mortems and help in the creation of a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements
- Travel to client meetings for pre-event and post event debriefs and contract renewals
- Travel to events outside of management duties to assist other EPM’s with onsite deployments. Up to 35% of time will be spent travelling
What You Have:
- University degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years’ experience in a project management/planning capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution
- Experience with Agile Project Management desirable
- Technically competent with various software programs, including Microsoft Office Suite, ASANA and Azure Dev Ops
- Ability to travel to events and visit clients both during and outside the show cycle
Why You'll Love It!
- Opportunities for growth and advancement - As We Grow, You Grow!
- Employees enjoy 100% company paid Medical, Dental & Vision benefits
- Company paid Life, STD and LTD insurance
- Pre-tax saving plans for Dependent care, Healthcare and Commuting expenses
- Fitness reimbursement
- 401K with 100% match of 4% contribution - Vests immediately!
- Generous Paid Time Off with flexible schedules
- You'll be part of a fun, entrepreneurial environment where you can roll up your sleeves and get involved in different aspects of a growing collaborative culture