Cloud Networking Software QA Engineer
Santa Clara, California /
Engineering – Cloud Networking /
Who We Are:
Aviatrix, is a well-funded, late stage (pre-ipo), hyper-growth enterprise-software company based in the heart of Silicon Valley (Santa Clara, CA); and is pioneering the way enterprises digitally transition to cloud, as this is becoming essential for every organization. More than 450 customers worldwide trust and leverage Aviatrix, and our proven multi-cloud network reference architecture to design, deploy and operate a repeatable network and security architecture that’s consistent across any public cloud. We have a top-tier, experienced team, combined with a collaborative culture built on proven success, trust, execution, and respect. We’re focused on getting things done!
What We Do:
We’re a cloud network platform that delivers advanced networking, security, operational visibility and control required by all enterprises, coupled with the simplicity, automation, and agility of cloud. Combined with industry’s first and only multi-cloud networking certification (ACE), Aviatrix is empowering IT to lead and accelerate the transformation to the cloud.
Learn More About Aviatrix:https://aviatrix.com/cloud-network-platform/
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Cloud Networking Software QA Engineer, you work on a small talented engineering team in a fast-paced, growing startup. You will play a critical role in this endeavor. We need our engineers to be versatile and passionate to handle new problems as we continue to push Multi-Cloud Networking and Security Services technology forward.
We are looking for Software QA Engineers who see the big picture of where public-cloud is headed and want to be at the forefront of a new era of enterprise multi-cloud. We are hiring at all individual contributor levels. We're looking for ideas and skills from every area of computer science, networking, security, large-scale system design, and user interface design. The list goes on and grows daily.
· Working closely with software engineers, manually test as well as automate testing of Aviatrix’s products
· Advocate for the customer to help Aviatrix deliver high quality products.
· Work with customers to gather requirements and understand the business case and workflow
· Work closely with other engineers, test, and customer engineers to deliver a high-quality product.
· Provide "hands-on" support for the customers when needed to solve production issues.
· You will bring solutions to the leadership team, feedback on solutions recommended.
· Proficient programming skills in Python and GUI automation.
· Strong Networking and Security knowledge.
· Ability to identify processes suitable for automation and successfully own and drive these efforts.
· Experience in testing networking products/solutions using traffic generation tools, etc.
· Minimum 1 plus years software QA development experience in large-scale commercial software.
· Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure and/or Google Cloud Platform is a plus
· The ability to deliver results in a short time and experience working in fast paced high-growth tech companies.
· BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Math, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
Aviatrix, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not make hiring decisions based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.