Senior Customer Success Engineer
Santa Clara, California /
Professional Services – Customer and Partner Engineering /
ABOUT THE TEAM:
Aviatrix, a startup based in Silicon Valley, is the pioneer of the Enterprise Multi-Cloud Networking and Security Services. We have a top tier team, and culture is built on proven success and ability to recognize transformational market opportunitiesAviatrix cloud network platform delivers advanced networking, security and operational visibility required by enterprises with the simplicity and automation of cloud. More than 400 customers worldwide leverage Aviatrix and it’s proven multi-cloud network reference architecture to design, deploy and operate a repeatable network and security architecture that is consistent across any public cloud. Combined with the industry’s first and only multi-cloud networking certification (ACE), Aviatrix is empowering IT to lead and accelerate the transformation to the cloud.
To learn more about Aviatrix
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for ambitious team players to join our cutting-edge customer success engineering team! The ideal individual will be highly motivated, self-directed and have a desire to work on the cutting edge multi-cloud networking software. You must possess excellent analytical and communication skills and have a passion for delivering outstanding support.
As a Senior Customer Success Development Engineer, you will be a part of the Aviatrix's Customer Support team. This position is a critical organization as a part of our customers’ adoption of Aviatrix's enterprise multi-cloud Networking and Security Services Software.
You'll guide our customers for quick and consistent adoption, accelerated integrations with our multi-cloud software products, and real-time support and strategy to ensure our customers are satisfied with Avaitrix's products.
· Work closely with sales and engineering teams to manage, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues and questions from Aviatrix enterprise customers
· Report product issues to development and advocate for the customer to help Aviatrix deliver high quality products
· Create knowledge based contents such as troubleshooting tips and best practices
· Be the first line of defense in solving customer support requests, and coordinating and prioritizing timely resolutions with engineering and solution engineering teams.
· Provide "hands-on" support for the customers to solve production issues.
· You will bring solutions to the leadership team, feedback on solutions recommended.
· Minimum 5+ years of work experience in customer success, resident engineer, network engineer, or similar roles.
· Solid understanding of networking, Routing, BGP, IPsec VPN, virtualization, Linux and infrastructure software.
· Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure and/or Google Cloud Platform is a plus.
· Experience in configuring, testing and troubleshooting various networking products/solutions (e.g., Cisco ISR routers, ASA firewalls, Meraki, Palo Alto Firewalls, Checkpoint, Juniper, Fortinet, Riverbed, Barracuda, Sonicwall, Aruba, Sophos)
· Experience with Python, shell scripting, automation.
· Experience with security products is a plus.
· Ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic environment.
· Availability to provide after-hours support on a scheduled / non-scheduled basis.
· BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Math, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
Aviatrix has raised $70+ million to date through three rounds of funding led by CRV, Formation 8 and Ignition Partners. Aviatrix culture is all about having easy access to our CEO and Founder. Aviatrix offers catered lunches and snacks. Be part of the startup that simplified networking & security in the multi-cloud. Easy work culture to get things done...
Aviatrix, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not make hiring decisions based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.