Customer Success Development Engineer- Cloud Networking
Silicon Valley, California
Engineering – Cloud Networking
ABOUT THE TEAM:
Aviatrix, a startup based in Silicon Valley, is the pioneer of the Enterprise Multi-Cloud Networking and Security Services. We have a top tier team, and culture is built on proven success and ability to recognize transformational market opportunities. While moving to the cloud has been something enterprise businesses have talked about for years, it has only been recently that the truly transformational enterprise migration to the public cloud has begun.
Public cloud providers – such as AWS, Azure, OCI, and GCP – have become the physical infrastructure for the new virtual enterprise data center. The Enterprise Multi-Cloud Networking and Security Services is the modern architecture that embraces and extends native public cloud networking constructs and infrastructure to deliver private, multi-region, and multi-cloud transit networking and security services for enterprise IT.
Aviatrix culture is all about having easy access to our CEO and Founder. Catered lunches and snacks. Be part of the startup that simplified networking & security in the multi-cloud. Easy work culture to get things done.
To learn more about Aviatrix
The 10 Hottest Enterprise Networking Startups Of 2019
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for ambitious team players to join our cutting-edge customer success engineering team! The ideal individual will be highly motivated, self-directed and have a desire to work on the cutting edge multi-cloud networking software. You must possess excellent analytical and communication skills and have a passion for delivering outstanding support.
As a Customer Success Development Engineer, you will be apart of the Aviatrix's cloud networking software engineering team. This position is a critical part of our customers’ adoption of Aviatrix's enterprise multi-cloud Networking and Security Services Software.
You'll guide our customers for quick and consistent adoption, accelerated integrations with our multi-cloud software products, and real-time support and strategy to ensure our customers are satisfied with Avaitrix's products.
· Work closely with sales and engineering teams to manage, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues and questions from Aviatrix enterprise customers
· Report product issues to development and advocate for the customer to help Aviatrix deliver high quality products
· Create knowledge based contents such as troubleshooting tips and best practices
· Be the first line of defense in solving customer support requests, and coordinating and prioritizing timely resolutions with engineering and solution engineering teams.
· Provide "hands-on" support for the customers to solve production issues.
· You will bring solutions to the leadership team, feedback on solutions recommended.
· Minimum 2 years of work experience in software QA, customer success, network engineer or similar roles
· Solid understanding of networking, IPsec VPN, virtualization, Linux and infrastructure software.
· Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure and/or Google Cloud Platform is a plus.
· Experience in configuring, testing and troubleshooting various networking products/solutions (e.g., Cisco ISR routers, ASA firewalls, Meraki, Palo Alto Networks, Checkpoint, Juniper, Fortinet, Riverbed, Barracuda, Sonicwall, Aruba, Sophos)
· Experience with Python, shell scripting, automation.
· Experience in testing, automation, system and scale test experience in a technology-based company with focused on network and cloud environments and their supporting infrastructure.
· Experience with security products is a plus.
· Ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic environment.
· Availability to provide after-hours support on a scheduled / non-scheduled basis.
· BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Math, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
Aviatrix has raised $70+ million to date through three rounds of funding led by CRV, Formation 8 and Ignition Partners. Aviatrix is growing tremendously and has 300+ customers across many verticals. Aviatrix culture is all about having easy access to our CEO and Founder. Aviatrix offers catered lunches and snacks. Be part of the startup that simplified networking & security in the multi-cloud. Easy work culture to get things done...
Aviatrix, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not make hiring decisions based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.