Senior Networking Software Engineer - BGP Routing
Santa Clara, California /
Engineering – Cloud Networking /
Who We Are:
Aviatrix, is a well-funded, late stage (pre-ipo), hyper-growth enterprise-software company based in the heart of Silicon Valley (Santa Clara, CA); and is pioneering the way enterprises digitally transition to cloud, as this is becoming essential for every organization. More than 450 customers worldwide trust and leverage Aviatrix, and our proven multi-cloud network reference architecture to design, deploy and operate a repeatable network and security architecture that’s consistent across any public cloud. We have a top-tier, experienced team, combined with a collaborative culture built on proven success, trust, execution, and respect. We’re focused on getting things done!
What We Do:
We’re a cloud network platform that delivers advanced networking, security, operational visibility and control required by all enterprises, coupled with the simplicity, automation, and agility of cloud. Combined with industry’s first and only multi-cloud networking certification (ACE), Aviatrix is empowering IT to lead and accelerate the transformation to the cloud.
Learn More About Aviatrix:https://aviatrix.com/cloud-network-platform/
About The Role
As a Senior Networking Software Engineer, you will gain valuable multi-cloud experience in a cloud-native network environment for enterprise customers. The successful candidate will work on a small talented cloud engineering team in a fast-paced, growing startup. By joining this team, you will display versatile and passionate to handle new problems as we continue to push Multi-Cloud Networking and Security Services technology forward.
We are looking for senior software engineers who are passionate about multi-cloud network architecture and understand that it must go beyond simple connectivity.
· 5+ Years of professional software development experience in BGP Routing, Layer 3 Networking.
· Experience with design, development, and delivering software features and capabilities in an enterprise software platform.
· Experience with networking, security, distributed systems, and/or system-level programming.
· Ability to deliver results in a short time and experience working in fast-paced, high growth tech companies.
· Demonstrated abilities to learn quickly, design efficiently, and write quality software code.
· Team player that works well in collaborative situations and start-up environments.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal, and written communication,
· BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Math, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
Preferred experience includes:
· Previous experience at a startup -- ability to work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere with a high degree of initiative and a demonstrated sense of urgency
· Solid technical background that includes familiarity with any of the following: Python, BGP, Routing, networking, security, and cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, GCP, OCI, or Microsoft Azure)
· Knowledge of enterprise and mid-market IT trends, products, and technologies.
Aviatrix, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not make hiring decisions based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.