Senior Systems Engineer
Remote-Multiple Locations /
Sales Positions – Systems Engineer /
Who We Are:
Aviatrix, is a well-funded, late stage (pre-ipo), hyper-growth enterprise-software company based in the heart of Silicon Valley (Santa Clara, CA); and is pioneering the way enterprises digitally transition to cloud, as this is becoming essential for every organization. More than 450 customers worldwide trust and leverage Aviatrix, and our proven multi-cloud network reference architecture to design, deploy and operate a repeatable network and security architecture that’s consistent across any public cloud. We have a top-tier, experienced team, combined with a collaborative culture built on proven success, trust, execution, and respect. We’re focused on getting things done!
What We Do:
We’re a cloud network platform that delivers advanced networking, security, operational visibility and control required by all enterprises, coupled with the simplicity, automation, and agility of cloud. Combined with industry’s first and only multi-cloud networking certification (ACE), Aviatrix is empowering IT to lead and accelerate the transformation to the cloud.
Learn More About Aviatrix:https://aviatrix.com/cloud-network-platform/
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Innovate with Fortune-500 enterprises and bleeding-edge businesses as they build out their multi-cloud infrastructures. As a solution architect at Aviatrix, you will work with our peers at AWS, Azure, and GCP and pave the way for the future of networking and security in public clouds. If you are a self-starter, go-getter looking to build the next big thing in tech, you will find yourself at home with Team Aviatrix.
• Own the technical sales strategy for enterprises consuming Aviatrix in public clouds.
• Lead network architecture discussions with customers, alignment with partnerships, and field initiatives.
• Own the Aviatrix message in the field with customers and partners.
• Guide enterprises as they navigate a multi-cloud landscape and deliver network architecture that meets their business needs. Collaborate with customer networking and cloud ops teams to build out the architecture using Aviatrix solutions.
• Provide thought leadership by analyzing customer feedback and shape product direction.
• Create re-usable architectural guidelines that pave the way for hundreds of organizations.
• Serve as the technical expert for the Aviatrix suite of products around the Network Orchestration and workflows. Conduct whiteboard sessions for evangelizing the solution benefits.
• Fluent in AWS, Azure, or GCP platforms.
• Experience connecting to AWS VPCs using VPN Gateway or Transit Gateway.
• Track record of being a successful sales engineer or field engineer working with infrastructure or software solutions.
• Experience with product positioning, presentations, demos, and complex POCs.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
• An aptitude for understanding problems related to cloud adoption and network connectivity.
• Experience in Networking and Security constructs in public clouds.
• Networking background in the data center technologies, virtualization, router, and firewall, etc.
• Experience using cloud automation and orchestration tools.
• Bachelors or Masters degree in Engineering or related fields.
Aviatrix, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not make hiring decisions based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.