Senior Sales Engineer
Sales Org – Presales
ABOUT THE TEAM:
Aviatrix, a startup based in Silicon Valley, is the pioneer of the Enterprise Multi-Cloud Networking and Security Services. We have a top tier team, and culture is built on proven success and ability to recognize transformational market opportunities. While moving to the cloud has been something enterprise businesses have talked about for years, it has only been recently that the truly transformational enterprise migration to the public cloud has begun.
Public cloud providers – such as AWS, Azure, and Google – have become the physical infrastructure for the new virtual enterprise data center. The Enterprise Multi-Cloud Networking and Security Services is the modern architecture that embraces and extends native public cloud networking constructs and infrastructure to deliver private, multi-region, and multi-cloud transit networking and security services for enterprise IT.
Aviatrix culture is all about having easy access to our CEO and Founder. Catered lunches and snacks. Be part of the startup that simplified networking & security in the multi-cloud. Easy work culture to get things done. Aviatrix Founder & CPO Sherry Wei presented “Aviatrix + Transit Gateway” technology at re:Invent keynote.
Check out her presentation!
To learn more about Aviatrix
The 10 Hottest Enterprise Networking Startups Of 2019
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Innovate with Fortune-500 enterprises and bleeding-edge businesses as they build out their multi-cloud infrastructures. As a solution architect at Aviatrix, you will work with our peers at AWS, Azure, and GCP and pave the way for the future of networking and security in public clouds. If you are a self-starter, go-getter looking to build the next big thing in tech, you will find yourself at home with Team Aviatrix.
• Own the technical sales strategy for enterprises consuming Aviatrix in public clouds.
• Lead network architecture discussions with customers, alignment with partnerships, and field initiatives.
• Own the Aviatrix message in the field with customers and partners.
• Guide enterprises as they navigate a multi-cloud landscape and deliver network architecture that meets their business needs. Collaborate with customer networking and cloud ops teams to build out the architecture using Aviatrix solutions.
• Provide thought leadership by analyzing customer feedback and shape product direction.
• Create re-usable architectural guidelines that pave the way for hundreds of organizations.
• Serve as the technical expert for the Aviatrix suite of products around the Network Orchestration and workflows. Conduct whiteboard sessions for evangelizing the solution benefits.
• Fluent in AWS, Azure, or GCP platforms.
• Experience connecting to AWS VPCs using VPN Gateway or Transit Gateway.
• Track record of being a successful sales engineer or field engineer working with infrastructure or software solutions.
• Experience with product positioning, presentations, demos, and complex POCs.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
• An aptitude for understanding problems related to cloud adoption and network connectivity.
• Experience in Networking and Security constructs in public clouds.
• Networking background in the data center technologies, virtualization, router, and firewall, etc.
• Experience using cloud automation and orchestration tools.
• Bachelors or Masters degree in Engineering or related fields.
Aviatrix has raised $25 million till date through two rounds of funding by CRV, Formation 8 and Ignition Partners. Aviatrix is growing tremendously and has 300+ customers across many verticals including NASA, Netflix, Informatica and more. Aviatrix culture is all about having easy access to our CEO and Founder. Aviatrix offers Catered lunches and snacks. Be part of the startup that simplified networking & security in the multi-cloud. Easy work culture to get things done..
Aviatrix, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not make hiring decisions based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.