Customer Solutions Architect - Automation
Santa Clara, California /
Solution Architect – Solution Architects /
Who We Are:
Aviatrix, is a well-funded, late stage (pre-ipo), hyper-growth enterprise-software company based in the heart of Silicon Valley (Santa Clara, CA); and is pioneering the way enterprises digitally transition to cloud, as this is becoming essential for every organization. More than 450 customers worldwide trust and leverage Aviatrix, and our proven multi-cloud network reference architecture to design, deploy and operate a repeatable network and security architecture that’s consistent across any public cloud. We have a top-tier, experienced team, combined with a collaborative culture built on proven success, trust, execution, and respect. We’re focused on getting things done!
What We Do:
We’re a cloud network platform that delivers advanced networking, security, operational visibility and control required by all enterprises, coupled with the simplicity, automation, and agility of cloud. Combined with industry’s first and only multi-cloud networking certification (ACE), Aviatrix is empowering IT to lead and accelerate the transformation to the cloud.
Learn More About Aviatrix:https://aviatrix.com/cloud-network-platform/
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Aviatrix is looking for a Customer Solution Architect with a software automation focus to join its Solution Engineering team. As a Solution Architect at Aviatrix, you will pave the way for the future of networking and security in public clouds. We are looking for a person who has just started their engineering career looking to transiton to a Go-to-Market role. If you are a self-starter, go-getter looking to build the next big thing in tech, you will find yourself at home with Team Aviatrix.
This a unique hands-on engineering role as part of the Solutions Engineering team, with a customer-facing angle. The projects that you will work on involve technologies in multi-cloud networking and security, traffic engineering, IPsec VPN, Direct Connect / Express Route, L4-7 firewall integration, serverless, and more. There is also a good exposure to native cloud services used to build those projects, such as CloudFormation, API Gateway, Lambda, DynamoDB, etc.
· Design and implement from scratch new labs for customer trainings at the expert level of cloud-specific Aviatrix functionalities, such as advanced GCP features.
· Design and write Terraform code for customer-facing automation of Aviatrix multi-cloud network and security production deployments, as well as native constructs of AWS, Azure, and GCP. Directly interact with the Aviatrix pre-sales engineers, and lead discussions with the customers to understand the requirements and present the solutions.
· Work with Aviatrix ecosystem partners (such as Pureport, Equinix, or Hashicorp) to implement common automation solutions.
· Create re-usable architectural guidelines on multi-cloud automation, that pave the way for hundreds of organizations.
· Provide hands-on support for the customers to solve production issues when it comes to Aviatrix automation. Advise the Aviatrix product management on the strategic direction of the Aviatrix automation and API feature set.
· Present at external tech talks and conferences on the projects built and multi-cloud networking automation.
· 1 to 3 years of work experience in software development engineering.
· Hands-on experience with Python, shell scripting, and version control. Terraform is a plus. Docker is a plus.
· Solid understanding of networking, and Linux.
· Experience with AWS, Azure, or GCP is a plus.
· Experience in configuring, testing, and troubleshooting various networking products/solutions (e.g., Cisco IOS routers, ASA firewalls, Meraki, Palo Alto Networks, Checkpoint, etc.)
· Team player with an eagerness to learn multiple clouds.
· BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Math, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
Aviatrix, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not make hiring decisions based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.