GTM Sales Operation Manager
Silicon Valley, California
Sales Org – Operations
ABOUT THE TEAM:
Aviatrix, a startup based in Silicon Valley, is the pioneer of the Enterprise Multi-Cloud Networking and Security Services. We have a top tier team, and culture is built on proven success and ability to recognize transformational market opportunities. While moving to the cloud has been something enterprise businesses have talked about for years, it has only been recently that the truly transformational enterprise migration to the public cloud has begun.
Public cloud providers – such as AWS, Azure, and Google – have become the physical infrastructure for the new virtual enterprise data center. The Enterprise Multi-Cloud Networking and Security Services is the modern architecture that embraces and extends native public cloud networking constructs and infrastructure to deliver private, multi-region, and multi-cloud transit networking and security services for enterprise IT.
Aviatrix culture is all about having easy access to our CEO and Founder. Catered lunches and snacks. Be part of the startup that simplified networking & security in the multi-cloud. Easy work culture to get things done. Aviatrix Founder & CPO Sherry Wei presented “Aviatrix + Transit Gateway” technology at re:Invent keynote.
Check out her presentation!
To learn more about Aviatrix
The 10 Hottest Enterprise Networking Startups Of 2019
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As the GTM Sales Operation Manager your primary focus of this position will be to support and partner with Worldwide Sales organization to manage sales and forecasts. The right candidate is a team player with the ability to work across departments with disparate needs, excels at creative problem solving and thrives on being challenged by process creation, review and continuous improvement.
• Enable Sales Leadership to effectively manage the forecast process by providing weekly information and analysis.
• Drive rigorous planning and execution at all levels of the organization. Facilitate deep account planning with reps and managers, and regional business planning with execs and the teams that support them (marketing, sales development, partnerships).
• Uncover areas of revenue opportunity in our customer and prospect base.
• Contribute to integrated planning and execution for sales and demand.
• Administer and maintain Salesforce.com, develop reports and analyze data on historical trends and current activity.
• Point of contact for sales process questions.
• Perform monthly variable compensation calculations for sales team and partner with finance to ensure timely and accurate payment.
• Partner with marketing and other functional areas to build end-to-end analytical processes to measure business performance.
• Provide visibility and performance tracking to the business.
• Complete ad-hoc projects as required.
• 2 – 4 years in Sales Operations or Sales Finance experience in a tech environment.
• Experience working closely with Enterprise or Strategic Account sales leaders in an Enterprise Software business.
• Salesforce mastery: complex dashboards & reports, custom report types, calculated fields, workflows).
• Exceptional quantitative and MS Excel skills (sumifs, index/match and vlookup, table formulas).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You can hold a meeting with directors and VPs.
• Demonstrated capability to build strong working relationships.
• Ability to work independently in fast paced environment.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business or Finance is required.
Aviatrix has raised $25 million to date through two rounds of funding by CRV, Formation 8 and Ignition Partners. Aviatrix is growing tremendously and has 300+ customers across many verticals. Aviatrix culture is all about having easy access to our CEO and Founder. Aviatrix offers catered lunches and snacks. Be part of the startup that simplified networking & security in the multi-cloud. Easy work culture to get things done...
Aviatrix, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not make hiring decisions based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.