Senior Full Stack Developer
Santa Clara, California /
Engineering – CoPilot /
Who We Are:
Aviatrix is a well-funded, pre-IPO, hyper-growth enterprise-software company based in the heart of Silicon Valley (Santa Clara, CA). Aviatrix technology has proven solid at scale with nearly 600 enterprise customers, over 40 of the Global Fortune 500. We have a top-tier, experienced leadership team, combined with a collaborative culture built on proven success, trust, execution, and respect. We’re focused on getting things done!
What We Do:
Aviatrix is networking for the cloud era, delivering a superset of features and capabilities that leverage and control native cloud constructs and add advance network, security and operational visibility features that cloud providers lack, while maintaining the simplicity and automation enterprises expect in cloud. Aviatrix offers the industry’s first and only multi-cloud networking certification (ACE), empowering IT to lead and accelerate the transformation to the cloud.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are searching for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join Aviatrix CoPilot product development team in Santa Clara, CA. The CoPilot product leverages the intelligence and advanced network and security services delivered by Aviatrix’s multi-cloud network platform to provide enterprises with a single control console to observe, manage and analyze their multi-cloud environment.
As a Senior Full Stack Developer on the CoPilot team, you will play a critical role in this endeavor to develop new cloud network features for our enterprise customers. You will work on a small talented engineering team with an opportunity to develop quality code in a nimble, innovative, and collaborative team environment. You will also have a significant opportunity to make a huge impact because the new features you develop will have a very short time-to-market cycle and your code will be touched by every Aviatrix enterprise customer.
- You will design and develop the industry's first one-of-a-kind Cloud Network Operations and extreme UI Visibility and Visualization software framework.
- Create prototypes to validate use cases, receive feedback from customers, and work on expanded feature sets for future releases. Bring final software architecture solutions to the leadership team for customer’s requirements.
- Provide "hands-on" support for the customers when needed to solve production issues.
- 5+ years of full stack development experience in enterprise software
- Practical working experience with React, Redux or Angular
- Experience in REST APIs
- Experience in Elasticsearch is a plus.
- Experience in agile development processes
- The ability to deliver and maintain quality code in a fast-paced, high growth product engineering environment.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Math, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
Aviatrix, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not make hiring decisions based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.