UI Developer / Front End development
Silicon Valley, California
Engineering – Cloud Networking
ABOUT THE TEAM:
Aviatrix, a startup based in Silicon Valley, is the pioneer of the Enterprise Multi-Cloud Networking and Security Services. We have a top tier team, and culture is built on proven success and ability to recognize transformational market opportunities. While moving to the cloud has been something enterprise businesses have talked about for years, it has only been recently that the truly transformational enterprise migration to the public cloud has begun.
Public cloud providers – such as AWS, Azure, and Google – have become the physical infrastructure for the new virtual enterprise data center. The Enterprise Multi-Cloud Networking and Security Services is the modern architecture that embraces and extends native public cloud networking constructs and infrastructure to deliver private, multi-region, and multi-cloud transit networking and security services for enterprise IT.
Aviatrix culture is all about having easy access to our CEO and Founder. Catered lunches and snacks. Be part of the startup that simplified networking & security in the multi-cloud. Easy work culture to get things done. Aviatrix Founder & CPO Sherry Wei presented “Aviatrix + Transit Gateway” technology at re:Invent keynote.
Check out her presentation!
To learn more about Aviatrix
The 10 Hottest Enterprise Networking Startups Of 2019
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Cloud Networking Software UI Engineer, you work on a small talented engineering team in a fast-paced, growing startup. You will play a critical role in this endeavor. We need our engineers to be versatile and passionate to handle new problems as we continue to push Multi-Cloud Networking and Security Services technology forward.
The ideal candidate for this position will be at ease visualizing an experience in the abstract and then be able to drive that vision into solid design deliverables. The list goes on and grows daily.
· Comfortable with debugging and profiling web apps in the browser
· 2-4 years professional experience in modern web development, including responsive design, performance optimization, UI frameworks and libraries
· Care about code quality, visual design, and UX
· 2+ Years of professional front end engineering experience
· Experience working with Networking or Cloud enterprise software.
· Mastery of CSS and HTML
· Comfortable working directly with Web APIs and the DOM
· Experience with one or more of the major front-end frameworks: React, Angular, Vue, Ember, etc.
· Experience with single-page applications
· Can work with backend engineers to help define RESTful APIs
· Knowledge of patterns and best practices related to interaction design, information architecture, functional layout, and working with data
· The ability to deliver results in a short time and experience working in fast paced high-growth tech companies.
· BS or MS degree in related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
Aviatrix has raised $25 million till date through two rounds of funding by CRV, Formation 8 and Ignition Partners. Aviatrix is growing tremendously and has 300+ customers across many verticals including NASA, Netflix, Informatica and more. Aviatrix culture is all about having easy access to our CEO and Founder. Aviatrix offers Catered lunches and snacks. Be part of the startup that simplified networking & security in the multi-cloud. Easy work culture to get things done..
Aviatrix, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not make hiring decisions based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.