Senior Cloud Networking Software Engineer - Google Cloud
Santa Clara, California /
Engineering – Software Development /
Who We Are:
Aviatrix is a well-funded, pre-IPO, hyper-growth enterprise-software company based in the heart of Silicon Valley (Santa Clara, CA). Aviatrix technology has proven solid at scale with nearly 600 enterprise customers, over 40 of the Global Fortune 500. We have a top-tier, experienced leadership team, combined with a collaborative culture built on proven success, trust, execution, and respect. We’re focused on getting things done!
What We Do:
Aviatrix is networking for the cloud era, delivering a superset of features and capabilities that leverage and control native cloud constructs and add advance network, security and operational visibility features that cloud providers lack, while maintaining the simplicity and automation enterprises expect in cloud. Aviatrix offers the industry’s first and only multi-cloud networking certification (ACE), empowering IT to lead and accelerate the transformation to the cloud.
Read about our recent rise in value: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-09-08/aviatrix-funding-triples-valuation-in-seven-months-to-2-billion
About The Role
As a Senior Software Engineer-GCP Cloud Networking, you will gain valuable multi-cloud experience in a cloud-native network environment for enterprise customers. As an Aviatrix software engineer, you will design, writing, and deploying cloud networking software in our Aviatrix controller. The successful candidate will work on a small talented cloud engineering team in a fast-paced, growing startup. By joining this team, you will display versatile and passionate to handle new problems as we continue to push Multi-Cloud Networking and Security Services technology forward.
We are looking for senior software engineers who are passionate about multi-cloud network architecture and understand that it must go beyond simple connectivity. We are looking for visionary Senior Software Engineers who see the big picture of where public-cloud is headed and want to be at the forefront of a new era of enterprise multi-cloud.
· 3+ Years of professional software development experience in C/C++, or Python in GCP, Alibaba Cloud or Azure
· Experience with design, develop, and deliver software features and capabilities in an enterprise cloud-defined network software platform.
· Experience with networking, security, distributed systems, and/or system-level programming.
· Ability to deliver results in a short time and experience working in fast-paced, high growth tech companies.
· Demonstrated abilities to learn quickly, design efficiently, and write quality software code.
· Team player that works well in collaborative situations and start-up environments.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal, and written communication,
· BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Math, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
Preferred experience includes:
· Previous experience at a startup -- ability to work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere with a high degree of initiative and a demonstrated sense of urgency
· Solid technical background that includes familiarity with any of the following: networking, security, and cloud platforms (e.g., Alibaba Cloud, GCP, OCI, or Microsoft Azure)
· Knowledge of enterprise and mid-market IT trends, products, and technologies
Aviatrix, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not make hiring decisions based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.