Software Engineer - Terraform
Santa Clara, California /
Engineering – Software Development /
Who We Are:
Aviatrix is a well-funded, pre-IPO, hyper-growth enterprise-software company based in the heart of Silicon Valley (Santa Clara, CA). Aviatrix technology has proven solid at scale with nearly 600 enterprise customers, over 40 of the Global Fortune 500. We have a top-tier, experienced leadership team, combined with a collaborative culture built on proven success, trust, execution, and respect. We’re focused on getting things done!
What We Do:
Aviatrix is networking for the cloud era, delivering a superset of features and capabilities that leverage and control native cloud constructs and add advance network, security and operational visibility features that cloud providers lack, while maintaining the simplicity and automation enterprises expect in cloud. Aviatrix offers the industry’s first and only multi-cloud networking certification (ACE), empowering IT to lead and accelerate the transformation to the cloud.
About The Role
As a Software Engineer in our Terraform platform team, you will gain valuable multi-cloud experience in a cloud-native network environment for enterprise customers.
Infrastructure-as-code automation – Aviatrix Single Terraform provider streamlines operations and reduces overhead by simplifying the ability to combine application and network infrastructure automation into an integrated CI/CD pipeline for multi-cloud environments.
• Building the next generation Enterprise Multi-Cloud Backbone
• Architecting and implementing Aviatrix's Terraform platform (infra-as-code) for all Aviatrix's enterprise multi-cloud products in Golang
• Design and Implement a Terraform platform (infra-as-code) for Aviatrix's enterprise multi-cloud products, which had been accepted to be one of HashiCorp's official providers ( https://www.terraform.io/docs/providers/aviatrix/ )
· 1-5 years of professional software development experience in Golang, C/C++, or Python.
· Experience with design, development, and deliver software features and capabilities in an enterprise software platform.
· Experience with networking, security, distributed systems, and/or Terraform.
· Ability to deliver results in a short time and experience working in fast-paced, high growth tech companies.
· Demonstrated abilities to learn quickly, design efficiently, and write quality software code.
· Team player that works well in collaborative situations and start-up environments.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal, and written communication,
· BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Math, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
Preferred experience includes:
· Previous experience at a startup -- the ability to work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere with a high degree of initiative and a demonstrated sense of urgency
· Solid technical background that includes familiarity with any of the following: Terraform, networking, security, and cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, GCP, OCI, or Microsoft Azure)
· Knowledge of enterprise and mid-market IT trends, products, and technologies.
Aviatrix, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not make hiring decisions based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.