Senior Software Engineer - Terraform
Santa Clara, California /
Engineering – Cloud Networking /
ABOUT THE TEAM:
Aviatrix, a startup based in Silicon Valley, is the pioneer of the Enterprise Multi-Cloud Networking and Security Services. We have a top tier team, and culture is built on proven success and ability to recognize transformational market opportunitiesAviatrix cloud network platform delivers advanced networking, security and operational visibility required by enterprises with the simplicity and automation of cloud. More than 400 customers worldwide leverage Aviatrix and it’s proven multi-cloud network reference architecture to design, deploy and operate a repeatable network and security architecture that is consistent across any public cloud. Combined with the industry’s first and only multi-cloud networking certification (ACE), Aviatrix is empowering IT to lead and accelerate the transformation to the cloud.
To learn more about Aviatrix
About The Role
As a Software Engineer in our Terraform platform team, you will gain valuable multi-cloud experience in a cloud-native network environment for enterprise customers.
Infrastructure-as-code automation – Aviatrix Single Terraform provider streamlines operations and reduces overhead by simplifying the ability to combine application and network infrastructure automation into an integrated CI/CD pipeline for multi-cloud environments.
• Building the next generation Enterprise Multi-Cloud Backbone
• Architecting and implementing Aviatrix's Terraform platform (infra-as-code) for all Aviatrix's enterprise multi-cloud products in Golang
• Design and Implement a Terraform platform (infra-as-code) for Aviatrix's enterprise multi-cloud products, which had been accepted to be one of HashiCorp's official providers ( https://www.terraform.io/docs/providers/aviatrix/ )
· 1-5 years of professional software development experience in Golang, C/C++, or Python.
· Experience with design, development, and deliver software features and capabilities in an enterprise software platform.
· Experience with networking, security, distributed systems, and/or Terraform.
· Ability to deliver results in a short time and experience working in fast-paced, high growth tech companies.
· Demonstrated abilities to learn quickly, design efficiently, and write quality software code.
· Team player that works well in collaborative situations and start-up environments.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal, and written communication,
· BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Math, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
Preferred experience includes:
· Previous experience at a startup -- ability to work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere with a high degree of initiative and a demonstrated sense of urgency
· Solid technical background that includes familiarity with any of the following: Terraform, networking, security, and cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, GCP, OCI, or Microsoft Azure)
· Knowledge of enterprise and mid-market IT trends, products, and technologies.
Aviatrix has raised $70+ million to date through three rounds of funding led by CRV, Formation 8 and Ignition Partners. Aviatrix culture is all about having easy access to our CEO and Founder. Aviatrix offers catered lunches and snacks. Be part of the startup that simplified networking & security in the multi-cloud. Easy work culture to get things done...
Aviatrix, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not make hiring decisions based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.