Senior Cloud Network Software QA Engineer
Santa Clara, California /
Engineering – Cloud Networking /
ABOUT THE TEAM:
Aviatrix, a startup based in Silicon Valley, is the pioneer of the Enterprise Multi-Cloud Networking and Security Services. We have a top tier team, and culture is built on proven success and ability to recognize transformational market opportunitiesAviatrix cloud network platform delivers advanced networking, security and operational visibility required by enterprises with the simplicity and automation of cloud. More than 400 customers worldwide leverage Aviatrix and it’s proven multi-cloud network reference architecture to design, deploy and operate a repeatable network and security architecture that is consistent across any public cloud. Combined with the industry’s first and only multi-cloud networking certification (ACE), Aviatrix is empowering IT to lead and accelerate the transformation to the cloud.
To learn more about Aviatrix
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Senior Cloud Networking QA Automation Engineer, you work on a small talented engineering team in a fast-paced, growing startup. You will play a critical role in this endeavor. We need our engineers to be versatile and passionate to handle new problems as we continue to push Multi-Cloud Networking and Security Services technology forward.
We are looking for Senior Software QA Engineers who see the big picture of where public-cloud is headed and want to be at the forefront of a new era of enterprise multi-cloud. We are hiring at all individual contributor levels. We're looking for ideas and skills from every area of computer science, networking, security, large-scale system design, and user interface design.
· Working closely with software engineers, manually test as well as automate testing of Aviatrix’s products
· Advocate for the customer to help Aviatrix deliver high quality products.
· Work with customers to gather requirements and understand the business case and workflow
· Work closely with other engineers, test, and customer engineers to deliver a high-quality product.
· Provide "hands-on" support for the customers when needed to solve production issues.
· You will bring solutions to the leadership team, feedback on solutions recommended.
· Minimum 5 plus years software QA development experience in large-scale commercial software.
Proficient programming skills in Python.
· Strong Networking and Security knowledge.
· Ability to identify processes suitable for automation and successfully own and drive these efforts.
· Experience in testing networking products/solutions using traffic generation tools, etc.
· Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure and/or Google Cloud Platform is a plus
· The ability to deliver results in a short time and experience working in fast paced high-growth tech companies.
· BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Math, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
Aviatrix has raised $70+ million to date through three rounds of funding led by CRV, Formation 8 and Ignition Partners. Aviatrix culture is all about having easy access to our CEO and Founder. Aviatrix offers catered lunches and snacks. Be part of the startup that simplified networking & security in the multi-cloud. Easy work culture to get things done...
Aviatrix, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not make hiring decisions based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.