Cloud Networking Applications - Full Stack Software Engineer
Santa Clara, California
Engineering – Cloud Networking
ABOUT THE TEAM:
Aviatrix, a startup based in Silicon Valley, is the pioneer of the Enterprise Multi-Cloud Networking and Security Services. We have a top tier team, and culture is built on proven success and ability to recognize transformational market opportunities. While moving to the cloud has been something enterprise businesses have talked about for years, it has only been recently that the truly transformational enterprise migration to the public cloud has begun.
Public cloud providers – such as AWS, Azure, OCI, and GCP – have become the physical infrastructure for the new virtual enterprise data center. The Enterprise Multi-Cloud Networking and Security Services is the modern architecture that embraces and extends native public cloud networking constructs and infrastructure to deliver private, multi-region, and multi-cloud transit networking and security services for enterprise IT.
Aviatrix culture is all about having easy access to our CEO and Founder. Catered lunches and snacks. Be part of the startup that simplified networking & security in the multi-cloud. Easy work culture to get things done.
To learn more about Aviatrix
The 10 Hottest Enterprise Networking Startups Of 2019
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Full Stack Software Engineers, you work on a small talented engineering team in a fast-paced, growing startup. You will play a critical role in this endeavor. We need our engineers to be versatile and passionate to handle new problems as we continue to push Multi-Cloud Networking and Security Services technology forward.
We are looking for visionary Full Stack Software Engineers who see the big picture of where public-cloud is headed and want to be at the forefront of a new era of enterprise multi-cloud. We are hiring at all individual contributor levels. We're looking for ideas and skills from every area of computer science, networking, security, large-scale system design, and user interface design. The list goes on and grows daily.
· Programming the front end and powerful backend of Aviatrix’s Multi-Cloud software.
· Experience with design, develop, and deliver features and capabilities of the Aviatrix enterprise cloud-defined network software.
· Work with customers to gather requirements and understand the business case and workflow.
· Work closely with other engineers, test, and customer engineers to deliver a high-quality product.
· Provide "hands-on" support for the customers when needed to solve production issues.
· You will bring solutions to the leadership team, feedback on solutions recommended.
· Minimum 3 plus years of Full Stack software development experience in building large-scale cloud applications in AWS, Azure or GCP.
· Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree, preferably in CS, or equivalent experience
· Exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale cloud.
· Independent, dedicated, and able to deliver production ready code with minimal guidance
· Experience or desire to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams.
· Knowledge of key infrastructure technologies such as: Networking, Public Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google) and security technologies would be a plus.
· The ability to deliver results in a short time and experience working in fast paced high growth tech companies.
Aviatrix has raised $70+ million to date through three rounds of funding led by CRV, Formation 8 and Ignition Partners. Aviatrix is growing tremendously and has 300+ customers across many verticals. Aviatrix culture is all about having easy access to our CEO and Founder. Aviatrix offers catered lunches and snacks. Be part of the startup that simplified networking & security in the multi-cloud. Easy work culture to get things done...
Aviatrix, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not make hiring decisions based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.