Customer Solution Architect
Santa Clara, California /
Solution Architect – Solution Architects /
ABOUT THE TEAM:
Aviatrix, a startup based in Silicon Valley, is the pioneer of the Enterprise Multi-Cloud Networking and Security Services. We have a top tier team, and culture is built on proven success and ability to recognize transformational market opportunitiesAviatrix cloud network platform delivers advanced networking, security and operational visibility required by enterprises with the simplicity and automation of cloud. More than 400 customers worldwide leverage Aviatrix and it’s proven multi-cloud network reference architecture to design, deploy and operate a repeatable network and security architecture that is consistent across any public cloud. Combined with the industry’s first and only multi-cloud networking certification (ACE), Aviatrix is empowering IT to lead and accelerate the transformation to the cloud.
To learn more about Aviatrix
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Aviatrix Systems is looking for Customer Solution Architect to join its Solution Engineering team. As a Solution Architect at Aviatrix, you will partner with our peers at AWS, Azure, and GCP and pave the way for the future of networking and security in public clouds. If you are a self-starter, go-getter looking to build the next big thing in tech, you will find yourself at home with Team Aviatrix. This individual will focus on product adoption, community, partner development, and technical product management.
• Own product success on key accounts from adoption and expansion perspective.
• Lead network architecture discussions with customers, alignment with partnerships, and field initiatives.
• Own the Aviatrix message in the field with customers and partners.
• Work as part of an overlay team to guide enterprises as they navigate a multi-cloud landscape and deliver network architecture that meets their business needs.
•Collaborate with customer networking and cloud ops teams to bring operational discipline leveraging Aviatrix solutions.
• Provide thought leadership by analyzing customer feedback and shape product direction.
• Create re-usable architectural guidelines that pave the way for hundreds of organizations.
• Serve as the technical expert for the Aviatrix suite of products around the Network Orchestration and workflows. Conduct whiteboard sessions for evangelizing the solution benefits.
• Work closely with key Partners to mentor them on architecture, design, and deployment
• Assist in developing Aviatrix expert certifications and nurture technical community
• Help with bringing new product ideas that can be rapidly prototyped to prove new features and use cases.
· Consulting experience advising customers on Cloud Solutions architecture and design
· Technical hands-on experience deploying and designing hybrid or public cloud infrastructure
· Experience designing and deploying cloud infrastructure in at least one of the Public Clouds [Azure, AWS or Google]
· Mentoring mindset – Ability to develop technical content and enable the community, customers, and partners
· Technical product management helping the Solutions engineering team with rapid prototyping of new ideas
· Networking, Security and Operations background
· Team player with an eagerness to learn multiple clouds.
· Flexibility to travel and assist Pre-Sales teams on advance pursuits as required.
· Some Scripting knowledge and Automation experience is a plus.
· Networking background in the data center technologies, virtualization, router, and firewall, etc.
· Experience using cloud automation and orchestration tools.
· Bachelors or Master’s degree in Engineering or related fields.
Aviatrix has raised $70+ million to date through three rounds of funding led by CRV, Formation 8 and Ignition Partners. Aviatrix culture is all about having easy access to our CEO and Founder. Aviatrix offers catered lunches and snacks. Be part of the startup that simplified networking & security in the multi-cloud. Easy work culture to get things done...
Aviatrix, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not make hiring decisions based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.