Dallas or Remote (US, CAN, LATAM) /
As a Developer at AVIO, you will be part of a team of consultants delivering complex solutions for our clients. You will develop web services, microservices, and APIs, as well as modify or adapt existing ones for client implementations. You will work with AVIO architects to define the strategic direction, objectives, and priorities for the engagement. You will also have the opportunity for training on MuleSoft and other technologies, and the opportunity to lead, mentor, perform code reviews, etc. for other developers.
- Assist in translating business objectives into technical solutions
- Code, test, debug, implement, and document solutions
- Modify and customize existing services and APIs for client implementation projects connecting to legacy systems
- Apply agile principles and ceremonies to capture requirements, track progress, and ensure project success
- Work closely with the integration team to ensure client requirements are met
- Collaborate with AVIO architects to create and apply standards across the platform
- Effectively document design requirements and specifications through excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Communicate effectively with colleagues and team lead to ensure timely delivery of development tasks
- Significant experience building microservices, web services, and stand-alone APIs
- Solid understanding of integration principles
- Expertise in any of the following technologies is preferred, but not required: Node.js, MVC, Spring Boot
AVIO offers lots of perks for our full-time employees, beyond the basics of insurance and a 401(k). We give our employees opportunities for mentorship and training, company-provided equipment, unlimited PTO to maintain a healthy work/life balance, and much more.
Be Yourself @ AVIO
At AVIO Consulting, we strive to be a fully inclusive employer. We appreciate multiple approaches and points of view, and we believe diversity drives innovation. So, we'll continue to build a culture where difference is valued — regardless of gender identity or expression, race, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect that makes you unique. If you have any questions or require any kind of accommodation, please let us know.