Senior Integration Developer
Dallas or Remote (US, CAN, LATAM) /
As an AVIO MuleSoft Senior Developer you will be part of a team delivering MuleSoft based solutions for our clients. You will be responsible for delivering components of a MuleSoft based solution by leveraging your experience in software development and applying existing design patterns to produce high quality deliverables. You will work with AVIO architects to define the strategic direction, objectives, and priorities for the engagement in order to develop solutions to improve the ways our clients work. You will also have the opportunity to lead, mentor, perform code reviews, etc. for other developers.
- Assist in translating business objectives into technical solutions through the use of MuleSoft Anypoint platform
- Apply integration design patterns such as message routing, content enrichment, batch processing, error handling and reconciliation mechanisms to deliver required functionality
- Coding, testing, debugging, implementing and documenting MuleSoft based flows and integrations
- Apply agile principles to capture requirements, track progress, and ensure project success
- Effectively document design requirements and specifications through excellent written and verbal communication
- Regularly check in code using continuous integration pipelines
- Effective communication with colleagues and team led to ensure timely delivery of development tasks
- 4 plus years experience with web services, SOAP, REST, JSON, Java, Spring, Hibernate
- Familiar with SOA principles and integration technologies
- Experience utilizing continuous integration and continuous deployment processes is a plus
- MuleSoft Certified Developer specialization preferred
- B.S. in Computer Science or similar
- 4 plus years experience in developing Java based applications
AVIO offers lots of perks for our full-time employees, beyond the basics of insurance and a 401(k). We give our employees opportunities for mentorship and training, company-provided equipment, unlimited PTO to maintain a healthy work/life balance, and much more.
Be Yourself @ AVIO
At AVIO Consulting, we strive to be a fully inclusive employer. We appreciate multiple approaches and points of view, and we believe diversity drives innovation. So, we'll continue to build a culture where difference is valued — regardless of gender identity or expression, race, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect that makes you unique. If you have any questions or require any kind of accommodation, please let us know.