Dallas or Remote (US, CAN, LATAM) /
As an AVIO Developer, you are part of a team delivering MuleSoft based solutions for our clients. Developers are responsible for delivering components of a MuleSoft based solution by leveraging your experience in software development and applying existing design patterns to produce high quality deliverables. You will leverage your experience in agile software development to evaluate technical requirements, identify an engineering approach to solving the technical objective, and provide estimates to the team. You will work with AVIO architects to understand the strategic direction, objectives, and priorities for the engagement and develop solutions to improve the ways our clients work.
In addition, AVIO Developers are responsible for assisting with production
deployments and production support of applications deployed to the MuleSoft platform. You will utilize your training and experience with root cause analysis to troubleshoot and problem solve issues as they are identified.
Employees work primarily from the AVIO Consulting office in Dallas, Texas with
periodic visits to client sites to refine requirements, participate in structured test cycles, and to present solutions and design patterns to the overall team.
- Assist in translating business objectives into technical solutions through the use of MuleSoft Anypoint platform
- Leverage MuleSoft Anypoint platform to enable the exchange of data and system information across experience API, process API, and system API layers
- Coding, testing, debugging, implementing and documenting MuleSoft based flows and integrations
- Apply agile principles to capture requirements, track progress, and ensure project success
- Effectively document design requirements and specifications through excellent written and verbal communication
- Assist in estimation of technical tasks to support the product backlog and sprint plans for client and AVIO internal projects
- Effective communication with colleagues and team led to ensure timely delivery of development tasks
- 2 plus years experience with web services, SOAP, REST, JSON, Java, Spring, Hibernate
- Understanding and experience with SOA principles and integration technologies
- Experience utilizing continuous integration and continuous deployment processes is a plus
- MuleSoft Certified Developer specialization preferred
- B.S. in Computer Science or similar
- 2 plus years experience in developing Java based applications
AVIO offers lots of perks for our full-time employees, beyond the basics of insurance and a 401(k). We give our employees opportunities for mentorship and training, company-provided equipment, unlimited PTO to maintain a healthy work/life balance, and much more.
Be Yourself @ AVIO
At AVIO Consulting, we strive to be a fully inclusive employer. We appreciate multiple approaches and points of view, and we believe diversity drives innovation. So, we'll continue to build a culture where difference is valued — regardless of gender identity or expression, race, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect that makes you unique. If you have any questions or require any kind of accommodation, please let us know.