Senior Project Manager - Microsoft (Enterprise)
Project Management Office – DCX PMO /
The Sr. Project Manager (Enterprise) is a highly skilled resource with demonstrated experience managing large multi-million dollar projects with multiple workstreams and several dedicated delivery teams with resources up to 20 people. This person must be able to effectively communicate at high executive levels within large enterprise organizations. The Sr. Project Manager is the customer point of contact for coordination of enterprise Microsoft system implementations, including Microsoft Dynamics CRM/D365, O365, Data/AI, Sharepoint, etc. Sr. PMs at Avtex are often assigned projects that are most critical to the future success of Avtex (either in complexity, potential business, market segment, etc.). The Sr. PM is responsible for executive stakeholder management, enterprise project planning, project management, resource management and change management. In this role, success is being able to manage enterprise projects with differing technical solutions while providing exceptional customer experience to our clients.
- Manage enterprise Microsoft implementation projects consisting of 15+ members and project budgets from $2M to $6M+
- Whiteboard and discuss the PMO Implementation Methodology at a high level, diligently follow the process when performing project management tasks, and provide clear and constructive feedback for continuous improvement in the Implementation Methodology to the PMO
- Work closely with the Microsoft "fast track" team on strategy and collaboration items
- Establish and nurture productive relationships with customers and deliver exceptional customer experience
- Act as the primary point of contact for the client for all project-related activities
- Create and manage a formal project plan, including SOW, timeline, risk management, communication plan, change management, training plan and resource plan
- Manage the execution of all components of approved project plan, including risk assessments, project deliverables and timeline, vendor coordination, test plans, budget control and project cost, progress on scope, documentation, etc.
- When appropriate, collaborate with clients to develop design specifications, business needs, and other factors that impact operational requirements and the end customer experience
- Maintain internal system updates, including project status, SharePoint documentation, resource plans, financial updates for billing, time submittals, and expense reports
- Active participation in bi-monthly PMO team meetings and solution specific review sessions
- Maintain a target employee utilization goal
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or relevant work experience
- 5+ years of experience deploying enterprise IT projects in a customer facing environment
- Prior experience managing project deployments of Microsoft solutions required
- PMP (or active plan to achieve PMP certification) preferred
- Experience in healthcare vertical (payer or provider environments) preferred
- SCRUM Master certification preferred
- Attention to detail and thoroughness
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing technology
- Self-directed, consistent and reliable with effective time management skills
- Excellent organizational, planning, written & verbal communication skills
- Travel up to 50% nationally required
Working at Avtex
At Avtex, we’ve worked hard to create a culture that promotes teamwork, creativity and an effective balance between work and the life outside of it. We are committed to attracting the best and brightest, retaining the best and brightest and building an enviable culture. In short, we want our employee experience to inspire people.
Do you want to be inspired in your workplace? We’re always looking for talented people to join our team!