Regional Sales Director
Northwest (Northen CA to WA)
This is an individual contributor role where you will take Awake Security’s Advanced NTA product capabilities and value to potential large Enterprise clients, match our strengths to clients' needs, and help our clients defeat the adversary. The successful candidate has executive level contacts and is flexible and adaptable to rapidly changing situations. You must be extremely results driven, customer focused, and, able to overcome obstacles. The ideal candidate will be willing to contribute to our positive culture which has recognized Awake as a best place to work in the Silicon Valley by Inc. magazine.
Are you persistent, able to believe in yourself and the solutions you sell, and, drive for unreasonable results? If so you will fit in great with our high achieving team.
- Identify, develop and execute account strategy to close new business opportunities and expanding revenue with customers across the assigned region; independently and cooperatively.
- Scope, negotiate and bring to closure agreements to exceed booking and revenue quota targets.
- Target and gain access to decision makers in key prospect accounts in the assigned territory.
- Establish access and maintain existing relationships with key decision makers (typically at the CSO level).
- Capture, maintain, and disseminate accurate and relevant prospect information using Salesforce.com
- Demonstrated experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques.
- Strong understanding of Cybersecurity, Cloud and SaaS technologies and competitive offerings in the marketplace.
- Significant and proven experience developing relationships with senior executives.
- An aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems.
- Ability to explain complicated concepts to a variety of audiences and skill levels.
- Outstanding presentation, written, verbal and closing skills.
- Strong time management, organizational and decision-making skills.
- Self-motivated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally.
- Possess the drive to succeed and to participate in the growth of an exciting, fast-paced company.
Education and Experience
- 10+ years of solution selling experience with significant experience selling software security and/or infrastructure security products to corporate enterprises.
- A Bachelor’s (BA/BS); or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.