Corporate Account Executive - Atlanta
Corporate Account Executive
This is an individual contributor role where you will take Awake Security’s Advanced NTA product capabilities and value to Medium Enterprise clients, match our strengths to clients' needs, and help our clients defeat the adversary. You must be extremely results driven, customer focused, and, able to overcome obstacles. The ideal candidate will be willing to contribute to our positive culture which has recognized Awake as a best place to work in the Silicon Valley by Inc. magazine. Are you persistent, possess belief in yourself and the solutions you sell, and, drive for unreasonable results? If so, you will fit in great with our high achieving team.
Awake is seeking a dynamic Corporate Account Executive to join our growing team. We’re seeking driven, results-oriented innovators who are ready to change the game!
In this key role you will run an enterprise sales process from prospecting to close.
Collaborate with our Sales Engineers (SE’s) to close business and managed our effective Proof of Value Playbook
Forecast and report updates to management team using SFDC
Become an insider within the cyber security industry and become an expert of the Awake Advanced NTA solution
Willing to travel to meet with clients and participate in field marketing activities and events.
Able to independently present and demonstrate (high level) a security solution to a knowledgeable buyer.
What we are looking for-
· A go-getter that sets his/her sights above and beyond to blow out his/her targets and quotas.
· Persistent – Doesn’t stop at “no”. Believes they can overcome.
· Coachable - Seeks help; knows how to get help, when to ask for it and what situations call for it.
· Has passion to learn about clients, security industry, and, the solutions we deliver.
· Motivated - to learn, to succeed, to win, to grow.
· Aptitude - Able to learn and implement new concepts quickly.
· Self-Disciplined - Proven to be good at time management, organization, and demonstrate discipline in their process and everyday business.
What you will need -
· Minimum 2- 5 years Sales experience generating net new business.
· Proven experience selling a complex solution to Mid – Enterprise organizations, selling into C-level Executives to Evaluator-level Engineers.
· Experience managing an entire sales cycle from start to finish.
· Track record of exceeding expectations in an individually focused, quota carrying role.
· Minimum 1 – 2 years Cold Calling experience (not tech, SaaS, or Security specific).
· Technical aptitude and ability to learn new business and technical concepts quickly.
· Competitive nature, but also a collaborative team player.
· Strong presentation skills, both in person and via virtual channels.
· Security and/or SaaS Sales experience a plus