Santa Clara, CA
We are seeking a product management professional (senior/director) who will help us define and grow our next set of product offerings in the Network Traffic Analytics domain.
Awake’s mission is to protect companies from advanced cyber-attacks and to help their security teams operate with super-human efficiency. Our approach is simply different than what is available today, and we aim to create a world-class, enduring capability to help protect the information assets that enrich our world.
- Develop product strategy and roadmap for assigned products and drive their successful execution.
- Work across cross functional teams (Engineering, Marketing, Research, Sales and UX) from concept to implementation.
- Identify technology partners and drive integrations to maximize benefits for customer base.
- Represent the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Perform competitive analysis and develop content for sales and marketing teams.
- Be ready to wear multiple hats to get the job done.
Strongly Desired Experience
- BS/MS in computer/electrical engineering or similar fields.
- At least 5 years of direct experience in product management with a background in either software development or sales engineering.
- At least 5 year of experience working on technologies pertaining to network security, cloud computing and/or data science.
- Excellent analytical and customer-facing skills.
- Strong understanding of concepts pertaining to networking, databases, virtualization and/or cloud security.
- Past experience of having launched products in startups from a concept stage is a plus.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary with early employee stock grant
- Talented and friendly teammates
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision
- Flexible work hours and unlimited vacation