Director of Customer Success
Santa Clara, CA
Awake’s mission is to protect companies from advanced cyber attacks and to help their security teams operate with super-human efficiency. Our approach is simply different than what is available today, and we aim to create a world-class, enduring capability to help protect the information assets that enrich our world.
We are a high growth startup with a breakthrough product that is growing customer base rapidly. Our team of extremely talented and friendly people is working closely with customers to ensure their success. We are recipients of multiple workplace awards that recognize our diversity and company culture.
- Best Places to Work by San Francisco Business Times/Silicon Valley Business Journal
- Inc. Magazine’s 2019 Best Workspaces
- Comparably’s 2019 Best Diversity and 2019 Best Company Culture (for Small and Mid-size companies)
- Build/maintain relationships with our customers and deliver excellent customer satisfaction
- Manage Customer Success activities - on-boarding, deployment and user training. Track outcomes and increase renewal rates and reduce churn.
- Partner with the Sales teams to Identify opportunities to cross and up-sell, and drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability
- Innovate and develop new ways to achieve high levels of customer loyalty and satisfaction.
- Work closely with Product and Engineering, to provide feedback and surface customer insights that improve product quality and supportability.
- Hire and build a strong customer success team to deliver on business goals.
Our Dream Candidate
- 15+ years of experience in technical support or support delivery, with at least 5+ years as a senior leader.
- Experience with delivering customer support for an Enterprise product with a hybrid on-prem and cloud deployment model.
- Have an analytical and process-oriented mindset, coupled with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Willingness and ability to travel to customer sites.
- Proven track record of exceeding goals and achieving growth and success.
- Must be a strong leader with the ability to attract, motivate, retain and develop people.
- Ability to influence and build bridges with peer teams, including those outside of the support organization.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary with early employee stock grant
- Talented and friendly teammates
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision
- Flexible work hours and unlimited vacation
- Free lunches
- Wide range of delicious snacks and beverages