Chief of Staff to the Founder
Dapper Labs – Business Ops & Strategy /
Are you a former COO or founder and are looking for your next rocket ship to join?
We are seeking a strategic and operationally excellent leader to be the Chief of Staff to our Founder/CEO.
Through this instrumental role in the Office of the CEO, you will play an active partnership role with the founder of the company at a critical and exciting inflection point for the business. It is a time of tremendous growth, opportunity and expansion here at Dapper Labs - we are defining the future of Web3 for both the moment we are in and far beyond.
We are engaging with our community in ways never before imaginable in entertainment and we are doing so through the trifecta of team, technology and product. We are creating experiences and products that delight our players that are resounding throughout the entirety of the broader industry we participate in.
Come join us during this incredibly special and rare moment.
What we’ll accomplish together:
- Understand, track, and communicate the CEO’s vision, KPIs and key metrics to their team and implement a roadmap to ensure all deliverables and goals are met or exceeded.
- Proactively follow up with the CEO's team to ensure goals are being met and actions are being pursued through completion.
- Influence from within through relationship building and a shared sense of company purpose and mission.
- Act as a direct point of contact for the CEO’s reports and do so with the agility, strategy and empathy the role requires.
- Build and run cadence for Exec meetings, board meetings and leadership off-sites and do so in a manner consistent with the operating values of the company.
- Establish operational rigor of the business and do so equipped with all the data and metrics needed to inform goal setting and milestone tracking.
- Play a key role in structuring company wide communications delivered in a variety of team meetings at all levels of the company - from employee all-hands to leadership groups.
A little bit about you:
- Prior experience as a CEO, COO, divisional GM or product leader - preferably in tech or at a high growth startup.
- A unique determination that drives you towards superior effort and insight.
- Highly developed strategic skills with a solid understanding of various funnel driven approaches and models.
- Keen operational rigor and experience running projects requiring complex levels of interdependencies.
- Outstanding writing skills and the ability to convey messages succinctly and thoroughly to all audiences on every conceivable platform.
- Ability to moderate discussions with groups small to large both asynchronously and in person.
- Adept in the full complement of technology and software needed to operate in the role from the simple to the advanced.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs uses blockchain technology to make web3 experiences easy, safe and fun.
Since it was founded in 2018, Dapper Labs has given enthusiasts a real stake in the game by bringing them closer to the brands they love, building engaged and exciting communities for them to contribute to, and producing new pathways for them to become creators themselves.
Dapper Labs is the makers of the Dapper Platform - the trusted gateway to digital worlds - and the officially-licensed digital video collectibles including NBA Top Shot, NFL All Day, UFC Strike and LaLiga Golazos.
Notable investors in Dapper Labs include Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. Dapper Labs’ studio partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL and NFLPA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.