US / Canada, Remote /
Flow – Product /
We are looking for someone to initiate, develop and execute foundational DeFi strategic initiatives for the Flow ecosystem to establish it as a key contender in the blockchain ecosystem. This is an entrepreneurial role and ideal candidate needs to demonstrate they have operated at the intersection of Product Management & Business Development with a strong focus on financial & liquidity principles.
What we'll accomplish together:
- Develop, lead & execute the overall DeFi business strategy for Flow, including product development, partnerships, and business development.
- Increase the visibility of Flow within the TradFi and Mining/Staking community.
- Lead with the best security practice and standards. Ensure the steady growth and safe-run of their business from hacks and financial attacks.
- Provide expertise for Flow Foundation treasury management in partnership with the CFO.
- Monitor and analyze DeFi market trends, competitive landscape, and developer feedback to optimize our product offerings.
A little bit about you:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, or a related field.
- Strong understanding of DeFi protocols, smart contracts, and blockchain technology.
- Proven track record of launching and scaling successful DeFi products.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and adapt to changes quickly.
- Passion for decentralization, blockchain technology, and financial inclusion.
More about Flow:
Flow is the layer 1 blockchain for builders. Flow blockchain is designed for a new generation of consumer apps, games, and the digital assets that power them. Flow helps developers build the kinds of applications people want to use, focusing on consumer-friendly onboarding and the ability to handle mainstream scale. The Flow team is a humble and curious bunch of builders, scientists, marketers and product experts who share a passion for blockchain technology and the new kinds of software it enables. Our people are our greatest strength: our diverse team flourishes in an environment where personal autonomy and professional growth are encouraged.