Axiom Zen – General
Didn't see a job description that matches your skills?
If you think we’ll work well together, we want to hear from you! Apply below and provide us with your own job description. Please include your resume, links to your social media profiles, and anything else you think we should see.
At last count Axioms have lived in 31 countries, and speak 16 languages! We are Axiom Zen, and we recruit the best and foster an environment that enables our team. That means a workplace that is diverse, inclusive, and open-minded. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
A little about us:
Axiom Zen is the venture studio behind several successful startups including Dapper Labs (the makers of CryptoKitties, the most popular blockchain game), ZenHub (the world’s leading developer-focused project management platform), Routific (the world’s leading route optimization engine), and many others. Formed in February 2018, Dapper Labs was spun out of Axiom Zen to spread the benefits of decentralization through the power of play, fairness, and true ownership. Notable investors in Dapper Labs include Andreessen Horowitz, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures, Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others.
Axioms are humble and curious entrepreneurs, builders, and tinkerers who share a passion to demystify blockchain technology and tap its potential to create change in the world. Our people are our greatest strength: our diverse crew flourishes in a distributed hierarchy where personal autonomy and professional growth are encouraged. We value our culture above else: regardless of where you came from, what you studied, or who you used to work for, your role here will necessitate both a high level of creativity and strategic thinking on complex issues. Everyone here is a founder, and no one fits in a box. We’re all driven by an insatiable thirst for learning and development, and that’s what brings us together.
Get excited to come to work! We have:
World-class designers: Our designers built Aeronaut, featured by Apple in 35 countries, and honoree winner for best visual design in the 2017 Webby Awards.
An engineering dream team: We thrive on solving user problems with industry-leading tools and techniques (some of which we’ve built ourselves!). Our developers hail from startups and corporate leaders like Google, Apple, Baidu, and Microsoft.
Cutting-edge technology: We use state-of-the-art machine learning techniques to build our own semantic analysis technology that helped the Timeline team put news in context.
The icing on the cake:
We offer compensation commensurate with the high level of talent we seek, a dog-friendly office–our dogs are the cutest in the industry, and we won’t be told otherwise–extensive benefits, and flexible time off policy.
More about Axiom Zen:
At Axiom Zen we recruit the best and foster an environment that empowers our team. That means a workplace that is diverse, inclusive, and open-minded. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
Our people are what makes our team special - because of that, we work hard to provide perks that make their lives better by offering:
- Flexible vacation & remote work policy - as we accomplish our goals, time off is more than a must. Most team members take between 15-20 days off per year, but we have no hard limit.
- Diverse opportunities for learning and development - we provide resources for conferences, classes, books, and other opportunities to maintain and expand your skill set and professional growth.
- Fitness reimbursements - stay fit with our reimbursements for health-related benefits like gym memberships, fitness apps, and personal training.
- Top-Line equipment - in addition to receiving a company smartphone of your choice with a paid voice/data plan, every team member receives a generous equipment budget to try new gadgets, tools, and platforms.
- When we can safely return to our office, fuel up with healthy snacks and coffee, get fit with an onsite gym, recover with onsite RMT/acupuncturist, and meet the many furry friends of our dog-friendly office!
Check out our careers page to learn more about what other benefits we offer!