Product Manager (Dapper Collectives)
Dapper Labs – Product /
Dapper Collectives is on a mission to make DAOs mainstream. After years of creating for a community of fans, we know the challenges communities and creators face and the opportunities that Web3 presents. Our vision is a world where value flows to the people that create it, so we’re building a full suite of tooling to serve the needs of DAOs.
This is a role for a highly strategic thinker with a deep psychological understanding of how to connect with a wide-range of creators and communities varying in interests and demographics (from developers to music to gaming), and the ability to think critically about how to onboard, educate, engage and demonstrate value for building DAOs. The right person has led the development and launch of a product and blends traditional and agile product development practices and pipeline development with creative and innovative thinking and tactics.
The Product Manager will work in close collaboration with other leaders at Dapper Collectives, most critically our Chief Product Officer, fellow Product Managers, Director of Engineering and Marketing Lead to build our vision from inception through launch and beyond.
- Own and manage a thoughtful product roadmap that aligns stakeholder expectations, and clearly define areas of focus for the short- and long-term to teams across the larger organization.
- Conceptualize, evangelize and execute product requirements that translate business-to-technical requirements and inspire the design and engineering team to produce creative solutions.
- Create wireframes, user journey specifications and present recommendations for new features in our ever evolving de-ecosystem.
- Develop a deep understanding of our users, their problems, their needs, their desires and translate them into amazing experiences.
- Write tickets and run agile ceremonies (sprint kick-offs, release planning, standups, backlog grooming) and present work to the wider team regularly.
- Measure the success of product features after release and optimize their performance through testing and rapid, data-informed iteration.
- Collaborate closely with design, engineering and analytics teams and conduct post mortem and root cause analysis with teams along with retrospectives to improve the design and development processes.
- Identify and tackle risk within the de-ecosystem through sentiment analysis both internal to community and external.
- Document and communicate key initiatives of product and evangelize/align with community, content and marketing leaders, working with each to leverage and support efforts wherever possible.
- Be a specialist on the competitive landscape, and propose new ways to innovate.
- Partner across Marketing, Strategy and Business teams to generate, prioritize and execute technical and data infrastructure that supports business initiatives.
- Initiate, coordinate, and review launch activities and deliverables for new features in conjunction with business, public relations, marketing, content and community.
- New technologies and frameworks for augmenting the success of the products and their users.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Strengths:
- Ability to guide and listen, encouragement in the face of failures/obstacles.
- Rapport and influence with internal and external stakeholders through active listening and articulating multiple points of view.
- Balance design and technical tradeoffs to find creative ways of solving customer needs.
- Growth mindset and always looking to learn and improve.
- Entrepreneurial enthusiasm and grit, always willing to roll up your sleeves.
- Cares deeply about teammates and works to uplift and improve the team and the team's culture.
- Remains curious, observant and drawn to asking people about why they do the things they do.
- Comfortable sifting through product data, interpreting and applying it.
- Proactive and positive thinker who takes initiative in solving problems.
- Great at time management and can juggle multiple priorities.
What Success Looks Like:
- Development + Growth: Products conceived, road mapped, developed and evangelized to business objectives through a balance of leadership and cross functional collaboration.
- SWOT analysis: Regular updating, presentation, and communication of the product roadmap with both qualitative and quantitative metric analysis.
- PM-engineering partnership:Highly organized and efficient leadership of product development with engineers - driving exploration, decision making, prioritization or backlogs, sprints and releases.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet – the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more accessible and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies.
We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. Dapper Labs’ current studio partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.