Senior Communications Coordinator
Dapper Labs – Communications /
Are you a communications professional with a passion for NFTs and blockchain? We’re looking for a senior coordinator to join our team who can help us bring the Dapper Labs mission to life both externally and internally.
This is a full-time position within our Communications team working on our media relations campaigns, internal events and communications materials, reporting into our Head of Communications.
A little about us:
Dapper team members are humble and curious entrepreneurs, builders and tinkerers who share a passion for demystifying blockchain technology and tapping its potential to create change in the world. Our people are our greatest strength: our diverse crew flourishes in a distributed hierarchy where personal autonomy and professional growth are encouraged. We value our culture and our people above everything else. Regardless of where you came from, what you studied or who you used to work for, everyone here is a founder and no one fits in a box. We’re all driven by an insatiable thirst for learning, creating and shaping the landscape of blockchain entertainment in ways never before imaginable.
What we'll accomplish together:
- Help shape communications through campaigns, product launches, thought leadership and media relations.
- Manage incoming media relations and speaking events interest.
- Supporting the building out of company’s messaging platform and innovation narrative.
- Support the executive communications program including writing executive posts and preparation of executive briefings for media and speaking engagements.
- Own the company editorial calendar across portfolio companies.
- Lead coverage reports.
- Lead our bimonthly all-company internal meeting operations.
A little about you:
- A strong communicator with excellent project and time management skills.
- Agency or in-house experience—ideally in a high-growth consumer crypto startup environment.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and editing skills.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills; ability to execute with ease in a high speed environment.
- Previous experience running internal event operations through Zoom or other internal portal interface.
- Ideally a prior interest in and understanding of blockchain and NFT technology.
- Ability to adapt quickly to change in a highly dynamic environment with tight deadlines and changing priorities; exhibits flexibility, resilience, and grace under pressure.
What you bring to the table:
- Strong writing skills, ability to be concise plus passion for storytelling.
- Strong multi-tasker with ability to work across multiple projects at once.
- Strong project management and program management capabilities.
- Desire to collaborate closely with other exceptionally-talented and hard-working Dapper team members.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet – the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more accessible and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies.
We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. Dapper Labs’ current studio partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.