Business Development Representative
New York, NY
GTM-Go To Market /
The role you’ll play: The Axion Ray Business Development Representative will create interest in Axion Ray and guide prospects to evaluate our software. Specifically, you will blend web prospecting with phone, email, and LinkedIn communication. You will handle lead qualification and help convert leads into clients. The Business Development team is at the core of the Axion Ray go-to-market function, and will report to the GTM leadership. As such, you will be closely mentored and developed by seasoned enterprise sales professionals.
Your main tasks:
- Prospect for new clients through phone calls, emails and LinkedIn at high-volume with an eye toward exceeding expectations
- Look for new potential client accounts and making the first contact with those accounts to create interest
- Create personalized, targeted strategies to generate demand with executive leadership at enterprise accounts
- Support our sales team to ensure qualified leads convert into paid customers by getting them timely, constructive information about Axion Ray
What you bring to the table:
- BA/BS degree (or relevant work experience)
- Previous software/Saas sales experience is preferred, but not required
- Strong communication skills over both phone and email
- Shown creative problem-solving approach
- Desire to move up within a fast growing organization
$60,000 - $75,000 a year
$60-75K base salary per year plus variable bonus for OTE of $90-115K per year.
Axion Ray is an equal opportunity employer.