New York, NY
Axion Ray’s mission is to improve the quality and safety of engineered products - airplanes, electric vehicles, and medical devices, by creating the world’s best proactive management platform, powered by the latest advances in artificial intelligence. We're revolutionizing the way next-gen vehicles are made and are partnering with forward-looking engineering leaders to create and deploy AI models that will accelerate our speed to an electric and supersonic future. Axion leverages bleeding-edge tech & AI stack - including Generative AI and NLP/LLMs - to solve real-world problems.
Our team includes experts in Enterprise AI from Palantir, McKinsey & QuantumBlack, and other top tech companies.
Since our founding at the onset of 2021, we’ve deployed across some of the largest Automotive and Aerospace companies in the world. If you want the chance to help build the future of engineering, join us!
What you'll do
- Develop and maintain web applications using React and Typescript
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration of front-end and back-end functionalities
- Optimize website performance and ensure scalability
- Write clean and maintainable code that adheres to industry standards and best practices
- Troubleshoot and debug issues that arise during development and testing
- Continuously improve the quality of the codebase through code reviews and refactoring
- Participate in agile ceremonies such as sprint planning and retrospectives
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in full-stack development
Who you are
- You have at least 5 years of experience in software development and are highly skilled in React, Typescript, and APIs
- You possess strong problem-solving skills and can think critically and creatively to find solutions to complex problems
- You have excellent communication skills and can articulate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- You are detail-oriented and take pride in writing clean, maintainable, and reusable code
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and can adapt to changing priorities and requirements
- You are a self-motivated individual with a passion for building high-quality web applications
- You are a team player and enjoy collaborating with others to achieve common goals
Nice to have
- Experience with cloud-based technologies such as GCP, AWS or Azure
- Familiarity with NoSQL database technologies such as MongoDB
- Understanding of DevOps practices and tools such as GCP Cloudrun or GitHub Actions
- Prior experience working in a startup environment or on greenfield projects.
- The base salary range for New York is $120k - $200K DOE
- Highly competitive compensation
- Meaningful equity
- Career development and leadership opportunities
- A great team
- We bring a unique combination of technical and business skills, with company leaders from top tech companies like Spotify, business leadership from McKinsey, and automotive leadership from GM and Ford.
- We’re an interdisciplinary team that prizes collaboration & diversity of thinking
Axion Ray is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.