Axion Ray’s mission is to improve the quality and safety of engineered products - airplanes, electric vehicles, and medical devices, by creating the world’s best proactive management platform, powered by the latest advances in artificial intelligence. We're revolutionizing the way next-gen vehicles are made and are partnering with forward-looking engineering leaders to create and deploy AI models that will accelerate our speed to an electric and supersonic future. Axion leverages bleeding-edge tech & AI stack - including Generative AI and NLP/LLMs - to solve real-world problems.
Our team includes experts in Enterprise AI from Palantir, McKinsey & QuantumBlack, and other top tech companies.
Since our founding at the onset of 2021, we’ve deployed across some of the largest Automotive and Aerospace companies in the world. If you want the chance to help build the future of engineering, join us!
What you will do
- Understand manufacturing data from clients, and devise strategies to solve pain points and add business value.
- Work on data exploration, analysis, and automation of data cleaning tasks.
- Work with the data science and product team to generate required insights on the client’s data.
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical/Automotive/Production/Manufacturing engineering.
- Has at least one year of experience in a manufacturing company.
- Can understand, interpret and define the relationship among entities in Manufacturing data, and technical statements.
- Can work on engagements from understanding the business objective through data exploration, identification, and validation.
- Can collaborate with stakeholders including machine learning engineers, data scientists, data engineers, and product managers
- Experience in working on Excel sheets or other interfaces for processing large amounts of data that is available in documents.
- Experience in Python(Pandas)/R
Nice to have:
Axion Ray is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.