Sr. Product Manager
San Francisco or New York City
Axion Ray is a product intelligence platform– we empower teams to use data to build great products. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Join a fast-growing, early-stage startup with the chance to make a significant impact from day one. Our culture puts people first. We will encourage you to bring your full self to work and will set you up to succeed.
As a Product Manager at Axion, you care deeply about understanding our clients and the problems they have in accelerating vehicle development & ensuring high quality. You’ll work with innovative engineering leaders to understand their needs and translate them into the development process of new features. At Axion, we inspire our product engineering team by building deep empathy for our customers’ experiences, needs, and by painting a picture of how the future we want to deliver will be different and better. Ultimately, we work to empower our teams to develop exceptional product experiences for our customers. You’ll translate our clients' needs into solutions & work closely with engineers, data scientists, and machine learning engineers to enhance our platform to meet our user’s needs and bring new and exciting industry-first product experience to market.
By working with design, engineering, and more, you’ll gain experience in team building, leadership, and driving consensus across an organization. You’ll translate customer feedback and discovery into tactics for your team by co-developing new features with our customers, all while getting valuable experience in the tactics of end-to-end feature development and release.
What you'll do
- Collaborate with design, engineering, and go-to-market to set the vision, strategy, and roadmap for the next generation of our analytics products
- Own customer problems end-to-end, from strategy to execution by working directly with our core analytics product team
- Work cross-functionally with design, machine learning, engineering, customer success, product marketing, and more to bring new features to market
- Engage directly with customers, prospects, and advisors to understand core problems and translate customer needs into crisp product requirements that empower designers and engineers
- Inspire and excite the organization by helping to build deep empathy for the customer experience
- Measure the impact of features shipped, solicit customer feedback, and iterate with design and engineering on new learnings
Who you are
- 7+ years of product management or technical experience building SaaS products
- Have a successful track record of leading cross-functional teams to deliver great product experiences within an Agile environment
- Love to run Agile scrums using technologies like JIRA, and visually articulating product vision with technologies like Figma
- Built great products from the ground up and are excited about taking new ideas from 0 to 1
- Have the ability to understand, discuss, and challenge architectural concepts, trade offs, and new opportunities with technical team members
- Defined success as customer impact, not the successful delivery of a feature, and have a track record of moving the needle on key business and customer outcomes
- Have a proven ability to make smart features versus time-to-market trade-offs. You have demonstrated success building buy-in for an innovative and bold vision
- Can tell compelling stories that inspire action and motivate audiences
- Have an inquisitive, growth mindset that is eager to gather new information and develop new understandings of the world
- Technical education (CS, EE, etc.) or equivalent work experience a plus
- Experience building enterprise solutions, especially data-driven ones, also a plus
- Join a fast-growing, early-stage startup with the chance to make a significant impact from day one
- Our culture puts people first - we will encourage you to bring your full self to work and will set you up to succeed
- Competitive compensation
- Meaningful equity
- Career development and leadership opportunities
- A great team
- We bring a unique combination of technical and business skills, with company leaders from top tech companies like Palantir, business leadership from McKinsey, and automotive leadership from GM and Ford
- We’re an interdisciplinary team that prizes collaboration & diversity of thinking
- The base salary range for San Francisco and New York is $150k - $170k
Axion Ray’s mission is to create the world’s best automotive engineering management analytics platform, powered by machine learning. We’re revolutionizing the way next-gen vehicles are made and are partnering with forward-looking engineering leaders across automotive and aerospace to deploy machine learning models that will accelerate our speed to an electric and supersonic future. Our team includes experts in Machine Learning, Enterprise AI, and SaaS from GoogleX, Spotify, McKinsey & QuantumBlack, and other top tech companies. Since our founding at the onset of 2021, we’ve deployed across some of the largest Automotive and Aerospace companies in the world. If you want the chance to help build the future of engineering R&D, join us!
Axion Ray is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.