Office Manager/Talent Acquisition Coordinator
New York, NY
Axion is seeking a talent coordinator to help support its Talent Operations. You will be an integral part of the Axion brand that sits at the intersection of both the Candidate and Management Experience. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will be responsible for providing support in the different functional areas of the Human Resources department which include Recruitment and People Operations. This role is ideal for a highly organized individual who is passionate about backend processes as well as providing a clear, organized, and fully baked recruitment process.
- Manage office operations and engagement in our NYC office: This could include administrative support to the executive team, stocking the office with supplies and needed materials, provide support to the team, being the main reception to clients, investors, candidates, and other visitors, etc.
- Managing the Talent Acquisition inbox and prioritizing workflows, answering inquiries and escalating complex issues for resolution.
- Process and own the background check process for all positions and review flagged results with Employee Relations and Compliance.
- Initiate Onboarding tasks for all new hires communicate with managers and candidates regarding onboarding progress.
- Track, monitor, develop, and assist with reporting metrics as needed.
- Maintain updated training curriculum database and training records.
- Other responsibilities assigned as needed
Skills & Requirements:
- 2 years experience in an administrative support function preferably within Human Resources or Talent Acquisition.
- Must have an ability to juggle and prioritize many tasks and requests from executive and team.
- ATS experience, preferably Lever
- Previous experience owning process and projects with little to no supervision
- Demonstrated interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills at all levels and cross functionally inside an organization that is fast paced and constantly moving
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information while in process of hiring and or engaging with employees
- Strong attention to detail while maintaining a prioritized sense of urgency to complete tasks
- Exposure to running, interpreting, or creating data driven reports via Microsoft Excel or Saas tools.
$60,000 - $90,000 a year
This salary range is based on a number of factors that may included years of experience, domain expertise, location, education, etc.
Axion is an Equal Opportunity Employer