Director of Talent Acquisition
New York, NY
Axion is looking for a strong Director of TA to help the company grow its team globally as the company embarks on its market expansion nationally and internationally. This primary function of this role is to partner with executives at Axion to help grow Axion’s employee base across the organ to meet with the business goals.
- You will build from scratch the Talent Acquisition function at Axion and will lead and develop a team of recruiters and recruiting coordinators to support our hiring efforts and deliver exceptional candidate experiences. Will start off a player/coach and build the team as the organization grows.
- Develop and implement global recruitment strategies to attract and retain top talent.
- Partner with senior business leaders to understand their hiring needs and develop recruitment plans to meet those needs.
- Drive recruiting process best practices while providing creativity to each search and be willing to ‘roll up your sleeves’.
- Build and maintain recruitment operations and strategy to provide recruitment insights, trends, and recommendations to constantly iterate on recruitment strategies and outcomes.
- Stay on top of industry trends and best practices in recruiting, and implement new ideas and innovative solutions to drive better recruiting outcomes across Axion’s teams.
- Champion diversity, equity, and inclusion in all recruiting efforts Other duties will be assigned as needed.
- 8+ years of experience in recruiting, 4+ years in managing a team.
- Must have 4+ years experience working in high-growth tech startups, preferably Saas start up companies.
- Experience hiring executives across functions.
- Proven track record of building credibility and trust with the executive teams across the corporate spectrum from Engineering, Product, GTM, and Post Sales.
- Proven track record of building and leading high-performing recruiting teams.
- Strong data-driven expertise and experience using data to drive recruiting decisions and outcomes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- A strong sense of Hybrid work environments, based in New York City and able and willing to work in-office up to a couple of days per week
$160,000 - $220,000 a year
This salary range is based on a number of factors that may included years of experience, domain expertise, location, education, etc.
Axion is an Equal Opportunity Employer