Sales Enablement Coordinator
Charlotte, North Carolina /
Sales – Sales Operations /
Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with the state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of the police record so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
Are you ready to make your mark on the world and save lives? Are you passionate about technology sales? Do you want to be a part of a fast-paced, winning team?
Axon is seeking a Sales Enablement Coordinator to generate quotes and support Sales Representatives. You will need a customer-centric attitude as well as the ability to work collaboratively in a fast moving and often ambiguous environment. You will become an expert in Axon's products, pricing, and sales programs, and work with sales reps to ensure sales quotes sent to customers are accurate and enticing. Your efforts will directly impact revenue-earning business activities, and you will frequently juggle multiple high-priority deadline-driven projects at once.
This position reports to our Manager, Sales Enablement in the Sales Operations department. In addition to working daily with sales reps, you will also work closely with other teams in sales operations (including order entry and contract management teams) as well as others in finance, logistics, supply, product management, and marketing to support sales transactions.
At Axon, our goal is to make each individual feel valued for his or her contributions to the company’s mission, to protect life and truth. We are looking for smart people who want to do remarkable things. We strive to create an environment where people can succeed and enjoy coming to work every day.
Your Day to Day
- Develop in-depth knowledge of all Axon's product offerings, pricing and promotions, and internal sales procedures.
- Generate quotes in Salesforce.com for our sales teams.
- Seek to take initiative and improve the tools and processes used by the sales organization.
- Collaborate with all sales departments and members to ensure everyone is up to date on changes, timelines, and customer needs
- Create a smooth process and experience for our customers
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 1 year experience in sales operations or equivalent experience
- Willing to work overtime hours when required especially during peak seasons of the year
- Microsoft Office Suite Experience - Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- Clear and concise written & verbal communication
- Time & deadline management
- Detail-oriented & diligent
- Teamwork & collaboration-oriented
- Able to take initiative, ownership, and be proactive in their daily work
- Comfortable with conflict resolution & persuasion
- Willing to teach or coach others on the team
- Should have a service mentality
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Salesforce.com CRM platform (Admin badges are a plus)
- Experience with Quote Quickly and/or Microsoft Dynamics A/X
- Project management experience
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- An encouraging parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- And more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.