Senior QA Automation Engineer
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Software Engineering – Sensors - DEMS
Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with the state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of the police record so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
- Develop automation test framework to increase the test coverage for end to end test, smoke test, functional test and regression test
- Execute manual testing when we have any issue in the development process
- Provide the solutions and experience to improve the quality process
- Handle CI/CD tools like Teamcity or Jenkin
- More than 5 years of experience in automation testing
- Experience in scripting like bash shell
- Experience in UI test automation tools (Selenium WebDriver, Spectron, Appium, Espresso or similar), API testing (using SoapUI, Postman or similar)
- Good experience in version control (Git), bug tracking (Jira), CI/CD systems (Teamcity or Jenkins) and procedures
- Demonstrated the skill to solve technical problems and implement the innovative solutions
- Comfortable with Linux, MacOS, Windows
- Strong communication skills in English and Vietnamese
- Experience in Python
- Experience with Scala or Golang or Ruby
- Experience in Saucelabs
- Experience with Cucumber
Compensation and Benefits:
- An awesome office/working environment with the latest technologies and work with top engineers in the world
- Competitive salary and benefits including a great medical insurance plan
- Fun team activities and outings
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for training in the US
- Opportunities to ride along with real US police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, and get inspired
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.