Dynamics 365 ERP Developer
Scottsdale, Arizona /
Information Technology & Systems – Application Services /
Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with the state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of the police record so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
We’ve launched our journey towards becoming an increasingly digital organization leveraging the latest enterprise application technologies to decrease customer effort and increase Axon efficiency. This is an excellent opportunity to come be a part of a transformation where you will feel your impact and help shape Axon’s future success in a very visible way.
You will develop and support business critical and customer facing systems that Axon and our customers depend on every single day. As a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer, you will help define business problems, evaluate incoming requests, recommend and develop world class solutions. You will be recognized as a subject matter expert on the D365 platform and work closely with the business on understanding and fixing key business issues.
This role requires you to understand the end to end business process thoroughly to bring innovative solutions to business problems. You will also be exposed and integrated across many functions including finance, manufacturing, production, sales, and customer support.
Your Day to Day
- Design and develop customizations and integrations for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- Work closely with technical analysts to leverage out-of-the-box D365 features and thoughtfully design customizations to maximize user efficiency and minimize ongoing maintenance cost
- Resolve end-user issues and perform ongoing administration, configuration and end-user training and documentation for new and existing capabilities in D365 and AX 2012
- Ongoing support of Dynamics 365, AX 2012, and Microsoft SQL Server as we transition to D365
- Act as the steward of our Application Enterprise ecosystem to ensure overall health of all integrated systems
- Understand ERP business flows with a focus on manufacturing, finance, distribution, and production
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve technical issues within the system
- Mentor and develop less experienced developers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of two (2) years of successful Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations development experience (or similar software) and ability to demonstrate a strong working knowledge of ERP systems and implementation processes
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience developing solutions for AX2012 R2 and above
- Ability to work with a diverse set of users from upper management to field users and to be able to communicate effectively across groups
- Vision and organizational skills to balance end-user support with larger strategic project support
- Extensive knowledge of X++, with a strong background in software development
- Obvious cross group teamwork and influence competencies throughout all work examples
- A tenacity to learn and grow with an iterative mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to lead functional meetings
- Extensive knowledge in AIF and Runbasebatch framework
- Lead multiple implementations across Dynamics 365 / Dynamics AX space
- Experience developing integration solutions using Microsoft Azure (Service Bus, Event Grid, Logic Apps, API Management, etc.)
- Experience working within medium to large public enterprises
- Agile development methodologies knowledge
- Understanding of multiple ERP Modules including: Accounts Receivable
- (AR), Accounts Payable (AP), Inventory and Trade, Logistics, Business Intelligence and Reporting, Procurement and Sourcing, Project Management and Accounting, Production, Service Management and Supply Chain Management (the more the better)
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary, 401K with employer match, and equity
- Unlimited paid time off
- A supportive parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- And more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.