Chief of Staff - Office of the President
Scottsdale, Arizona /
Accounting & Finance – Business Process /
Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with the state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of the police record so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
We are looking for a motivated and adaptable individual to support our senior management team as Chief of Staff. As a strategist, consultant and implementer, the successful candidate will ensure activities are streamlined within the organization based on the priorities of the President & CEO. The right individual will contribute to the long-term success of the company.
Your Day to Day
- Act as an advisor to the President and executive team
- Coordinate the execution of strategic initiatives
- Assess inquiries directed to the President, determine the proper course of action and delegate to the appropriate individual to manage
- Ensure all staff issues are addressed properly, efficiently and judiciously, and keep track of progress until resolved
Qualifications/ Skills Required
- Bachelor’s Degree; Master’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ executive level experience at Investment Bank, Consulting Firm, or Leadership Rotational Program at a major company
- Impeccable managerial and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of effectively interacting with senior management
- Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments
- Effective, versatile and action-oriented
- Excellent communication skills
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and 401k with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- Robust parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with police officers to see them use our technology and get inspired
- And more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.