Scottsdale, Arizona /
Sales – Sales Operations /
Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with the state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of the police record so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
Axon’s e-commerce and sales channels are growing exponentially. You will have the opportunity to 10x our revenue through this channel, both leveraging our current customers adopting this purchasing method as well as driving net-new acquisition. You’ll be fundamental in scaling Axon's business!
Your Day to Day
- Own our revenue goals and targets to drive growth
- Transition existing customers through the e-commerce channel and drive net-new customer acquisition and balance omni-channel customer journey
- Lead the development of programs to grow overall site revenue, through the creation of strategies for upsell, conversion, and retention
- Manage key projects (implementation, launch, administration, training, technical support, maintenance and enhancements) through vendors/contractors and internal project team members
- Identify and oversee the appropriate technology requirements to support the eCommerce strategy (including but not limited to UI/UX, marketing, system functionality, process flows, incentive alignment, customer engagement, etc...)
- Function as a centralized e-commerce subject matter expert (functional & technological expertise).
- Develop expertise with our systems including Salesforce B2B commerce and Microsoft AX
- Work cross-functionality to drive change management and expanded use cases within the systems
- Collaborate with marketing to identify and implement digital marketing approaches and new technology processes to improve awareness, engagement, conversion and advocacy in purchase process for business units.
- Define digital platform standards to streamline the customer experience.
- Partner with IT, shipping, supply chain, marketing, finance, and sales to ensure optimization of program objectives.
- Establish digital KPI's and ROI targets, making strategic recommendations based on metric inputs and make adjustments to improve ROI.
- Manage budget spending while driving internal cost-saving efficiencies and incremental revenue through new e-marketing services that provide a competitive advantage to the business units.
- Bachelors or MBA in marketing, strategy or related business field
- 3-10 years e-commerce management experience
- Proven analytical and data driven decision making, with a can-do attitude and flexibility to accommodate evolving business needs
- Highly organized, mature problem-solving with sharp business acumen
- Deep knowledge of e-commerce concepts
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter who can “own it” by identifying opportunities and leading them through execution
- Ability to roll up your sleeves to strategize on business initiatives & execute
- Proven ability to influence within an organization
- Salesforce and complex B2B systems experience or omni-channel
- Strong digital marketing experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- Robust parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- And more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.