Integrations Architect (Remote - US)
Scottsdale, Arizona /
Sales – Professional Services /
Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with the state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of the police record so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
This is an important client facing role with opportunity to lead and mature professionally in an accelerated business growth environment. You will collaborate with client and project teams to architect and deliver integrations that provide meaningful value to our public safety partners. Come work as a vital member of a client facing, cross-functional team to deliver on the value proposition of our Software Solutions.
Your Day to Day
- Work as a client facing member of the Software Solutions Delivery Team
- Identify integration opportunities between agency systems (cloud and on-prem) and Axon’s products.
- Recommend deployment plans for the identified integrations that drive key outcomes for the agency.
- Work closely with product, sales, software engineers and agency technical stakeholders to understand agency goals and program outcomes.
- Analyze IT system architecture to scope technical projects and recommend system improvements.
- Leverage a library of integration templates and patterns to recommend and deploy integrations that the Integrations Engineering team have built.
- Experience of 5+ years analyzing and developing technical systems and software solutions
- Familiar with cloud technologies as well as software development packages and data management tools
- Hands-on experience with APIs and systems integration
- Demonstrated system-level understanding of enterprise software systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: demonstrated ability to work with all levels of technical proficiency to understand needs and communicate work
- Experience delivering enterprise software in a regulated environment (GovTech, HIPAA, FinTech, ISO, etc)
- Project Management experience and/or certifications (i.e. PMI Certifications)
- Problem solving, self-starter who thrives in fast paced, undefined environments
- Enthusiasm and commitment to AXON’s Mission, Core Values, and Program Mission
- Willingness to join forces and drive company-wide initiatives across multiple departments
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- Robust parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- And more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.