Professional Services Manager - Canada
Toronto, Canada /
Sales – Professional Services /
Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with the state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of the police record so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
REMOTE OPPORTUNITY IN CANADA
A Professional Services Manager engages in both pre and post-sale activities. He or she supports pre-sale with test and evaluations, R.F.P. creation and on-site consulting. Post-sale, he or she plans, coordinates and executes program implementation following purchase of Axon Enterprise’s Axon Evidence, Axon body worn camera products, and Axon Professional Services Packages. A Professional Services Manager acts as a Trusted Advisor, instrumental in the adoption of Axon Enterprise’s products and solutions, focusing on enhancement of the Axon Evidence digital evidence management system capabilities to facilitate enhanced agency workflows and efficiencies.
Your Day to Day
- Engage with technology decision makers (Chiefs of Police, Command staff, Sheriffs, Directors of IT) and program managers pre- and post-sale
- Participate in pre-sales efforts including sales presentations, RFP | RFI responses, solution demonstrations and deployment plan creation
- Document customer feature requests and issues, providing feedback to sales and product management
- Provide support to product Test and Evaluations
- Execute customer site assessments
- Other duties as assigned
- BS/BA or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Experience implementing and/or leading an Axon body worn camera program
- Experience with SAAS sales or support
- Experience with project management and resource tracking
- Knowledge and demonstrated operating experience in one or more of the following areas of specialization: Digital Video, Body Worn Cameras, Conductive Energy Weapons, Mobile communications, SAAS
- Knowledge of professional service provision with a technical or weapons-related customer base
- Understanding of software and/or hardware, testing and implementation
- Understanding and conversant about company, solutions and products’ strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Willing to travel weekly throughout North America and possible international travel
- Experience working with public safety or military sales
- Ability to work effectively, add value as a team member and assume leadership role within the team
- Ability to work remotely effectively and add value as a team member. Demonstrate technical knowledge and consultative skills
- Ability to teach other members of the team and act as a mentor as required
- Willingness to take ownership of accounts and account related actions
- Must be able to coordinate across various groups and functional teams
- Ability to perform tasks with little or no supervision
- Demonstrate ability to implement, drive, track, and report projects
- Ability to apply solutions, technology, and products to a business opportunity
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Discretionary paid time off
- Robust parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- And more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.