Customer Onboarding Manager
Product Management – Axon Aware
Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with the state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of the police record so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
The customer onboarding manager owns the success of the Axon Aware real-time service customer trials and working with the sales and customer-facing teams to drive conversion from free trial to paid customers. They are obsessed with qualitative and quantitative data and using it to drive actions of various customer-facing teams. They want to ensure that every customer is able to experience the full value of the product. They will create the trial playbook and ensure it is maintained and used for each customer on the trial.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate empathy and be analytical. They must be able to communicate clearly and influence team members to drive actions. They are comfortable with data in all forms: collection, analysis, and reporting. They are organized and have had some project management experience. This person will need to coordinate with a large number of people and drive scale for the trial and operationalize it for others.
Your Day to Day
- Work with customer facing teams to manage the on-boarding, system adoption, and happiness of a specific group of customers throughout their entire lifecycle with the product
- Develop and maintain the playbook for the trial, working with cross-functional teams to determine all internal and customer-facing processes
- Ensure a seamless and successful on-boarding experience for customers on the trial
- Organize and provide training to customers and their teams
- Build a relationship with the customer, and demonstrate empathy to push them to attempt new use cases within the trial
- Address customers’ queries in a timely and professional manner
- Capture customers’ feedback and feature requests, and communicate them clearly with the product management team
- Increase customer engagement with the product against defined target metrics
- Present new and valuable features to customers
- Work closely with Axon’s marketing and training teams to conduct regular training webinars and calls
- Develop a deep understanding of Axon’s product line
- Learn and share industry best practices in order to solve customer needs
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in a customer-facing role
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with onboarding customers onto SAAS products
- A record of well-maintained relationships with peers
- Proven track record of successfully building and nurturing customer relationships
- Previous experience tracking product adoption and customer engagement through data-analysis tools
- Project Management experience
- Experience with SaaS systems
- Experience with data analysis
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, responsible, and focused on exceeding customer expectations
- Demonstrated ability to deal with change and excel in high-stress situations
- Experience with SalesForce
- 2+ years of experience in project management
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- Robust parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- And more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.