Strategic Account Executive, Logistics Enterprise Partnerships
Scottsdale, Arizona /
Sales – Field Sales /
Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with the state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of the police record so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
Location: Can live anywhere within the United States and within 1 hour of a major airport.
You will own the Logistics vertical within the Enterprise team at Axon. This is a role on a “startup" within the organization where we’ll move fast, win our earliest customers in verticals outside of public safety, and build repeatable sales motions and successful partners.
Partnerships are key to the Enterprise effort at Axon and the industry leads are responsible for selling our products and services directly and indirectly to the most strategic customers within their vertical. This is a quota carrying, external field position. Ability to think creatively, articulate complex solutions, build and maintain senior level relationships, navigate across large integrators and Fortune 500 accounts, and lead the Axon team to success is required. The position provides technical and administrative product information, demonstrations, and/or product training.
We are looking for intelligent people who want to do remarkable things. We strive to create an environment where people can succeed and enjoy coming to work every day.
Your Day to Day
- Own and build our Enterprise - Logistics direct sales and indirect channel partnerships
- Manage and grow revenue and market share to achieve Axon’s strategic objectives
- Build business plans with focus partners and growth partners to drive Axon adoption
- Execute sales training and provide marketing support
- Develop and maintain client and partner relationships to ultimately drive revenue growth
- Own account and partner relationship and drive overall customer satisfaction for assigned accounts
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Able and willing to travel 50% + (2-3 days a week on the road)
- 10+ years working in sales and channel for a technology company (Software, SaaS, cloud, collaboration)
- 5+ years working with Logistics Technologies
- Track record of sales and channel sales success
- Experience with executive level engagements and communication
- Experience with large VAR’s and Systems Integrators
- Startup experience (preferred)
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Uncapped commissions
- Discretionary PTO
- Autonomy in your role
- A supportive parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- And more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.